Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sum butter n cookies i made

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dazzla69, Jun 28, 2009.

1. yummy butter made from all the frosty trimmings from my white widow.....

n sum cookies....always taste better with 100's n 1000's:hello:

just ur average shortbread...'cept the butter of course:ey:

daz

Attached Files:

2. Awesome man! Let me tell ya, that looks super delicious right now :smoking:
    SEND ME SOME! :smoking::smoking::smoking: :D
    P.S. I'm emoticon happy

3. too bad there is only 4

4. yeah but at least he has a bunch of butter left... i needa get my hands on some trimmings =]

5. sum of the best butter i have made...approx 2 oz of trimmings from one of my widow plants to 225 grams butter...settle in fridge for 12 hours then strain and remelt and add 225 more of butter and 2 oz of giga bud trimmings...has a dominant widow flavour as that "taste" of widow just overpowers the others...is nice tho....i'm fkn smashed:smoking:
    check out the grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...azzlas-ww-gb-thai-skunk-grow.html#post4231835

6. hehe I made a batch of six plus 1 shitty one made from all the left over shortbread trimming but ate the shitty one raw and 2 sraight from the oven which were by far the best tasting...gotta be quick 'round here:D

7. only thing better then grandmas cooking

8. yummm sounds delicious

9. Yummm i cant wait to try this ;)
    Wish me luck :p