Sulfur vaporizer

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Theurbangrower, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I bought one of these to cure my powder mildew and havent noticed a change. i been using about a half of cup of sulfur doing about 4/6 hours every 4-5 days or so when my lights are off im about 14 days into budding how long can i use this for????

2. You're letting sulphur get on your plants ? Are you insane ?
    You are aware that the females start producing resin very quickly, some start before flowering even begins. If you're putting sulphur into the air, it will stick to that resin, and that isn't something that the plant can get rid of, therefore giving you a wonderfully horrific Sulphur Dioxide smoke. In case you don't know, Sulphur Dioxide is an asphyxiant, meaning it will make you choke. I can still remember in grade ten chemistry, we had a lab where we burned sulphur in a container to trap the gas produced (SO2), and some of ours escaped, right up my nose. I couldn't stop coughing, and I could feel my lungs closing up. I'd stop using it right now, cut off the mildew infected parts, and regulate the humidity. Don't cover up the problems with chemicals, get rid of them at the source.