Sulfur to lower ph

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Freeregistration, Jun 26, 2020.

1. #1 Freeregistration, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    In three gallon bags
    Bio bizz gro nutes(almost have the full line up)
    1000wt eyehort blue
    Room is 6x8
    Light mover hookin it up

Ph in some are as high as 7.3 to 7.5
    Soil is ffof, shellfish compost, neem seed meal, worm castings, alfalfa meal, dolomite lime(added a lil too much). Mixed similar to coots recipe!
    So my ? What besides sulfur can i lower ph?

Sour kosher from crocketts
    Aficinados miyazaki og
    A train from thseeds
    Golden lemons from ctockets
    Apex from ethos

Any suggestions comments would be appreciated

2. You could buy some more H down, which is phosphoric acid and pH down your water or add some Humic/Fulvic acid. Massive good source for iron, trace minerals and potassium.

Most liquids with kelp have Humic/Fulvic acid in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Im starting to think thebsulfur will bind to calcium to form gypsum and really fuck me..lol got a humate product.

General organics black diamond humic acids. Ill try that in one of my pots and see thanks.

4. molasses?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Langbienite is also ph neutral

6. Yepperz the reason i added more dolomite to half my pots was to do sn experiment if you will. Ph is 6.4 to 6.8 in one half and 7.3 to 7.5 in the other half. My ph is almost perfect with my ro water too...its a perfect match...i tried gen org, advanced nutes....bio biz was the answer
    Im using bio bizz which is beet molases. Hoping i can drive the ph down in my high pots with a 25% or so increase for the higher pots...

Thing that sucks is i gotta remember it sll. Cant write shit down...if i were to be bugged by leo id probably be cgarged with mfg if i have everything written...lol

7. yeah I’m not a very good logger. But I do remember well and use a lot of basic organic growing principals, 1. I avoid anything that has to do with salt for my plants, even if it’s fertilizers or tap water because tap water does have some salts in it as well as other minerals that I just don’t know so I stay away from shit like that. I keep it simple and don’t get into too much of adding stuff to my tea or soil. I have a pretty good system now and I just need to tweek it a bit. Overall I am happy with growing organic. I get great pleasure knowing that my plants are happy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Salts build up over time and flushing just creates more problems id rather not have to flush!

Agreed 100

• Like Like x 1