Suicide

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Junior DANK, Feb 1, 2012.

1. I just stopped my friend from committing suicide.

He came to my house today to say goodbye for the last time,
    I smoked him out and noticed he was extremely depressed, i told him how life is more than living it day by day, its about the big picture and long term goals.
    He replied with how he was just constantly calling himself a failure because of the shit going on in his life.

TL&DR
    Smoked a depressed friend up and explained to him my philosophy on life, without this smoke sesh he probably would have killed himself..

Legalize to save lives.. :smoke:

2. Uh suicide is pretty serious dude. You should talk to someone else about it you can trust.

However since he told you about it statistics show he is absolutely less likely to do it. But it's still serious, life is precious

3. Tell him to seek help, this will only bring the both of you down in the long-run.:cool:

4. he doesn't need to seek help, he just needs more homies like you. good friend.

5. You're a good friend, but I do think you should talk to someone who is close to him about that situation because it is serious.

Sound's like he needs a big change in his life, like a move, new friends, a road trip etc.