suicide ?

Discussion in 'General' started by alex420de, Mar 13, 2002.

1. or ome girls are sluts

2. DEADHEAD YOURE A GENIOUSE! SLUTTY TEENAGED GIRLS! WHY HADNT I THOUGHT OF THAT!?! thank you...now i may go zone out in peace

3. older chicks man.....older chicks...

4. DON'T BE SO FUCKING MELLORAMATIC- IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK THAT UR BEING STOOPID- I'VE NEVER HAD RELATIONS AND I'M 16 YEAH I'M A LITTLE FAT TOO AND MOST GIRLS DISLIKE ME BUT FUCK IT THERE'S PLENTY'O'GOOD SHIT IN LIFE!!!! TAKE MUSIC FOR EXAMPLE- JUST LISTEN TO SOME GOOD FUCKIN MUSIC AND U'LL CHEER UP NO END!!!

I'VE ALREADY DECIDED THAT IF LIFE BECOMES TRULY UNBARABLE I'M DOING A RICHIE EDWARDS (FROM THE MANICS)- HE'S NOT DEAD. HE WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING TOWARDS THE MOST POPULAR SUICIDE SPOT IN LONDON BUT THEY FOUND NO BODY- LET'S FACE IT HE'S ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE ENJOYIN SOME COCKTAILS AND SOME GANJ AND HAVIN A HAPPY "DEAD" LIFE.... FAKE UR OWN DEATH WHEN U ARE 30 MINIMUM IF U REALLY HATE LIFE BUT DON'T KILL URSELF!!!

5. Tupac Shakur lives on....dont let his "death" fool you, right before he died he transfered all his money to an anonymus bank account, then he changed his name to another african name which roughly translates to "im not gone", and he also still owns his own private island in the pacific which conveniently his family doesnt allow people to go to or purchase....hes alive i say ALIVE!

6. this replies really late but that percentage is because there are like 10% more women than men... sry guys its true.... and dood i was thinkin about suicide but i realized how sad my mom got when i got caught doin sumthin stupid if i killed myself i dont doubt shed be close behind and itd ruin my 3 brothers..... so dont do it if u need friends ill be one its that simple...

7. two things:
    1. if u are gonna commit suicide....run away from home first (lmfao @ givin this guy tips)
    2. Tupac is deffinatly alive

8. yeah? well, thats just made my day.. :)

9. No matter how ugly you THINK you are, there is ALWAYS someone out there who digs the way you look.

Don't forget it.

Everyone's thought about it at one time or another, but as they say only the strong survive. Taking your own life is a pussy way out.

Life's a big video game, go kick its ass!

10. last week a friend of mine took her 4 year old daughter to see her nanna,the daughter found her hanging in the garage. She had been hanging there for hours,the junior school kids on the bus had seen her ,but no one at school believed them. But its ok she don,t give a shit about the living. Stop feeling sorry for ya self,get out there and do something ,anything.Just remember there is always someone worse off than you .

11. the end result is the same. suicide or natural death at age 80. time is meaningless, especially when you leave the physical world. killing yourself now is no different from dying at age 80, except you get 64 fewer years to play with.

don't feel bad about having sex only once. i'm 19 i've never actually done it [although making out is one of my favorite hobbies]. and besides, you can do it 120% as well and 85% as satisfyingly alone.

you lose nothing by living to your natural death, but you stand to lose much potential happiness by killing yourself early.

sex is a big hassle with a small prize. i think the world would be better off with either no sex or sex in the mofo'n streets.