Suicide

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gr0wSm0k3S3ll, Jan 13, 2009.

1. so there was this kid in my school who killed himself not to long ago and the rumor was he got drunk and shot himself in the head...is marijuana really that dangerous...you dont see people getting high and then shooting themselves in the head because if someone was going to kill themselves and smoked weed they wouldnt do it..so really what is worse alcohol or weed..its your decision

2. alcohol is so much worse for you then weed. Weed makes you happy and you are still in control of your actions. Alcohol kills your body and can make you out of control if you have enough.

3. Alcohol is most surely worse for you. Marijuana isn't bad for you at all.
    And using that guy killing himself as an example doesn't really count bc he did it bc he was fucking crazy, not bc of the alcohol

4. no matter how many times someone asks this question (probably the billionth on this forum alone); you're gonna get the same answers. there are arguments that go either way.

5. I'm sorry to hear the bad news...
    its always unfortunate when someone resorts to suicide.

i think suicide isnt just something youd do in a split second decision, but more of something that is built up over time.
    unless your just under the influence of a drug that makes you have no control over your body, which then you should be with atleast one person monitoring...

alcohol is more dangerous that marijuana tho.

6. No, and no one is dumb enough to shoot themselves drunk. If your drunk don't play with a gun. It's not fucking hard. That won't happen when your high though. He probably just wanted to do it.

7. I don't see the correlation between him offing himself while drunk and how weed is less dangerous than alcohol.

It wasn't the alcohol that made him kill himself, it was his own will - the alcohol probably just gave him enough courage to man up and do it.

That doesn't make it the alcohol's fault.

8. #8 Rdaws420, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    I dont think weed did anything.

side note: A kid I know shot himself yesterday. He was an alcoholic. Not saying the booze made him do it.

9. was probably drinking in the first place to work up the courage to do it

10. lets just say he did smoke pot before he committed suicide 9which is what i would do if i was planning to off myself) it still wouldnt be MJ's fault. its not like the person wouldnt have done it anyway regardless of any drug he had taken (il throw out a few exceptions to some harder stuff but mainly that statement is true).

its sort of like the guns argument,
    guns dont kill people, people kill people.

11. #11 Acid Raindrops, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    I have blacked out on alcohol a couple times, and not trying to get that messed up. You don't remember anything the next day from where you blacked out, and usually you are doing a bunch of mentally retarded stuff during that time. It could have been from the alcohol. A very horrible drug it is. I'm all for relaxing and having a couple beers though, but not getting trashed on it.

12. herb is much better for you then booze!

13. i'm sure most people on a green forum are gonna say herb is better dood. alcohol isn't necessarily bad man people just don't know their limits, their mindsets are different on alcohol, its just different. you can't really compare the two IMO :smoking:

14. I wonder if anyone has ever died via munchies.... eating too fast and choking or something.

15. I blacked out one time on New Year's from drinking way too much. I was at a concert too, It was a weird feeling.
    It sucks bc I don't remember any of the concert, a waste of money lol