suicide.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by joe Biggs, Jul 6, 2008.

1. my existence is a burden on all aspects of the universe. i bring no emotional pleasure to others. i consistently use the environment to keep by unnecessary existence continuing. there is no changing this is who i am. anything other than suicide would be greedy. for me to desire to continue life even with the negative effects i cause on my environment and on my peers is immensely selfish. the only reasonable answer is suicide.

now that i have come to this conclusion what are the down sides. well there are the negative emotion effects my death will cause on others. let me start of by saying i have no friends, well no real friends. i am not close with either of my brothers or any of my relatives. the only people truely to be damaged by my suicide would be my parents. i feel, although, while my dad grieves he will see the reasoning behind my choice and recognize my right to make it. my mom would, of course, be sad but i feel this is inevitable.

now is preventing my mothers sadness worth continuing to burden my peers and the environment selflessly?

on the topic of me not committing suicide in general. the main reason i stay alive is my desire to try psychedelic drugs. after this, of course i will re address the situation from a new stand point. but i feel my life will be over, no more happiness could come of my existence, to me, to other, to the universe in general. i am only i consistent burden.

• Like Like x 1
  2. do eet.

be an hero.

3. Choice is entirely up to you. Suicide is a power you have. No one can take it away from you.

I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same way sometimes. We really aren't doing anything worthwhile. Sometimes you just want to wake up from this dream we call reality.

I'm not going to tell you to do it or not to do it. Think it through. :)

4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3S-T0c6dYLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3S-T0c6dYLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dont worry! be happy! not being sarcastic, but man, there's so much worth living for. All the little things are what make it worth it! The sun setting on a gorgeous night, laying with the girl that you love, playing a round of golf, going for a nice swim on a hot day. Theres plenty more but its all in your head! Just gotta get out and lift your spirits.:D:smoking:oh yeah, and smoke one!

5. It's up to you. I'd like to think you've got hope because you came here for help, but ultimately it's up to you.

No one has it easy.

6. its not even my anxiety thats getting me suicide now (which is usually i huge factor when im depressed).

i feel i cant benefit anyone or anything by living. thus my suicide would aid all aspects of the universe. if i am capable of helping others by dieing it would be selfish not to. or am i wrong in this thinking? do these other people that are benefiting from my suicide deserve it?

7. I don't understand why people would want to kill themselves.
    Like, if they're willing and fearless enough to either embrace the next life/after life...or if they're willing to take the risk of hurting other or even not doing it right and becoming a veg for the rest of their life---then why don't they just do everything they've wanted to do and not care about the consequences?
    Like....train hopping. Or just dropping everything and hitch hiking across America. If you're really feeling like you're pointlessly here then why not have a couple of years of mind blowing fun before nature takes its course on your body.
    Or what about the Peace Corps. Or Heinous Anus' organic farming. These are all things that will benefit nature. And at this point you can't sit here and say 'What about going to school? Or my job?' because if you really don't care about your future enough to kill yourself---then you are more than able to let yourself go and have fun.
    There's so many things man can do to step outside of his usual schedule and help the world. The only way you're being useless and killing the world around you is if you sit on your ass and worry about it to the point of contemplating suicide. If you don't like society, go against it. You're able to.

Idk if you understood that. And I know it's your decision and your life, but I think there's so much more that can be done with an able-bodied and able-minded person that being a plot in the ground. Giving up your life and giving up the opportunities you have to change the world and spread knowledge or open-mindedness to at least ONE person is a dick-head selfish thing to do.

Imho. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Joe, if you live your life for two things you will be fine

Wisdom

Compassion

9. before you end your life remember that your soul is your own keeping, you cannot say that virtue was not convient at the time or that other pushed you to do this. Why would you be put on this plain if there was not something for you to do, you see killing yourself is selfish not just to yourself but to the universe. There is something ment for you to do in this world, or you would not of made it this far. You need hope, and there are only two ways that I have ever seen anybody find hope, either through the church of your choice or through music. Go to a local church and tell them what is happening to you and they will know what to do, they will guide you to hope.

10. So, I talked to God for Joe Biggs... This is what he had to say:

Me:
    Hey God, its me again.
    God:
    Once more? You've got my full attention. I am a Christian.
    Me:
    How are you doing?
    God:
    I'm doing great, how about you?
    Me:
    I'm doing good.
    God:
    Glad to hear it. What's new?
    Me:
    I hate to bother you again on your busiest day of the week and all. But I have a question.
    God:
    Why do you hate it so much? Ask me anything.
    Me:
    This dude named Joe Biggs wants to kill himself. Should he?
    God:
    What does "this" refer to? Maybe you should ask someone older.
    Me:
    Aren't you pretty old?
    God:
    No I am young.
    Me:
    Oh...
    God:
    Yikes!
    Me:
    Well, should he commit suicide or not?
    God:
    Well that's okay. Maybe you should ask someone older.
    Me:
    Its okay?
    God:
    OK. Fascinating.
    Me:
    So you are saying he should kill himself?
    God:
    Interesting deduction. Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
    Me:
    Ouch... I'll let him know.
    God:
    Did you hurt yourself? Congratulations.
    Me:
    No, but I gotta go. Bye.
    God:
    Whoa. Thanks for chatting, .

From God's IM to your eyes... Sorry dude.

PS... This is just a joke. You shouldn't kill yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Man dont do it. Do you honestly think 20 years from now you will still wish you were dead? Things can change fast, and friends come and go.

12. Yeah, life sucks...

Oh wait, compared to what?

Death?

Nah, death sounds fuckin' boring to me.

You only get one of these here life things, you might as well fuckin' live it.

If you feel you're such a burden to the people you care about, get up and leave. Pack up some things, hitchhike somewhere else, start over. Start a new life.

Gotta be better than sitting around dead for all eternity, right?

13. haha your ps made me laugh out load. if i actually going to do it itd be in a month or so. not like tomorrow so no need for immediate worries.

on the same topic of religion. when i was about 12 and going through my confirmation. and there was this finial meeting and we got a guest speaker that was a pro-christian, down to earth guy. he told us about he dropped out of college, became a rock star, found no pleasure in the money and found faith. and talked about bob marleys lyrics. played no women no cry on his guitar. this is what really got me interested in bob marley. but i am in no way a christian. anyways he ended with a message that really stuck to be. basically how we will live a good life be rewarded with heaven and to never regret or be depressed because all thing can be healed by god in heaven and all our past loves ones are in heaven for us. waiting for us to join them once we lived out our good life.

after he ended i talked to him and asked. if this heaven is so great and filled of happiness, would it be wrong to desire suicide so i would be greeted by it earlier than later because of life on earth is depressing (ive been a depressed kid since 9). he didnt have an answer put ive always wondered. since then i lost all faith in a heaven, a got based on ethic ect.

and junkies i see your point, but i dont see it as death being another depressing situation. i see it as a way out, a end to suffering. i dont know i just need to move, do acid and think things over.

14. Not so bad? :confused_2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gbAVF0L2Z-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gbAVF0L2Z-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I understand that leaving everything behind and traveling the world idea. That is one of my ambitions. I've been stuck in the same place all my life and I'm ready to meet new people as well and learn new experiences and beliefs.

But don't see death as a bad thing. Maybe that is what some people need.

15. here we go again. this seems reminicent of last year with a thousand suicide threat threads...

16. i feel like you sometimes man. everything i do is a fuck up anyway as well. "everytime i look up, god slaps me in the face with his dick". but dont kill yourself, look, i live in complete solitude because everyone i know disappeared at once. but even when you have nothin goin for you, i assume you smoke bein on gc, just look forward to relaxing with your drugs ya know. ive hit a lot of drugs experimentally on the weekends when i dont have to wake up for work. life's only as bad as you make it. if your a burden, as i also feel i am...stay outta peoples way. a warning however. being secluded long enough can change your attitude seriously. one way or another. there are things out there to go for is my point. i am a waste of space, time, oxygen, human life, and everything in general...BUT, there are always new experiences to be had. you have to get out there and find them.

do it man, life has its ups and downs but the moments you can experience are amazing.

17. Sounds like some needs to go to disney land .:hello:

18. jesus christ man, theres tons of people in 3rd world countries who would love to have your life regardless whether your depressed or not.. besides it sounds like all your doing is smoking pot and drugs, youd be giving drugs a bad rep along with people that post on these forums.. like said before take a trip across the country or help the planet someway just do something with your fuckin life, it isent worth ending.. people who commit sucide are cowards in my opinion..

19. hey bro if you really are depressed & have thoughts of suicide hit up the doctor and get some happy pills, they dont make a big deal about it they ask a couple questions answer yes too 5 and your set

20. You realize suicide is the greediest thing you can do. You leave everyone behind to pick up the pieces.

• Like Like x 1