Suicide, why not...

Discussion in 'General' started by paranoia13, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m a waste of space, I\'ve acomplished nothing in life, the few friends I\'ve had(not even good friends)Have abandoned me, my family tells me I\'m worthless and it doesn\'t help i agree, I\'m going nowhere in life....I\'ve had few girlfriends, the only person i ever considered to be cool doesn\'t give a shit about me anymore.....I can\'t even remember whats happened in the past month as i am constantly blacking out from constant drinking, I just don\'t give a shit anymore, I\'m sitting here with a loaded gun in my hand and I\'m ready to get in a fucking car drive to the bay bridge and blow my brains out while leaning over the bridge so no one i know has to get me with a hole in my head...only thing stopping me is what awaits me after that...at this point I don\'t give a shit if i end up in hell and why would god accept me into heaven? I\'m a lustful sinner, good person but one whos unholy god doesn\'t give a shit about us or anyone else its all pointless......thats it, fuck you people i\'m gone forever

2. In a way he is seeking help, as he wouldn\'t have posted this here.

See a psychologist or do something to better yourself besides \'blacking out from drinking\'.

Make new friends maybe?

It seems you\'ve done this all to yourself and blaming others is the easy way out for you.

Good luck to you.

3. A clear case of attention seeking. Unfortunately for your problem, neither this forum, nor any other internet networking community will be able to offer you any help. Perhaps locking this thread would be in the best interest of all.

4. Little harsh, but I agree. Killing yourself is the cowardly way out. What\'s the point man? Do you want us to feel sorry for you? Is it a plead for attention like somebody mentioned? Get a job like he said and do something with your life besides ending it. You\'re just hurting yourself, man.

5. call a suicidal help line- that\'s all- we can\'t help u here friend- we\'re not qualified- but I do know that I don\'t agree with suicide- its definitely the worst thing to do because in like 5 years you don\'t know what the future holds for you- and everyone else that reads this- you could someday have the girl of your dreams, be working somewhre tolerable and have a reason to live- but you won\'t ever experience it if you shoot ur brains out today-

6. suicide = a permanent solution to a temporary problem

7. but why did they abandon you? what did you do?

8. you got issues.. i advise you see a counselor quick

9. i wonder if he actually did it lol. i just noticed he hasnt responded to anything

10. i hope not man, if he did do it its gonna suck for his fam...AND for us. if he did it his rents or someone is probably going to see his internet activity and GC is gonna pop up.

11. i think he did it...if he didn\'t he already go enough shit from us, he ain\'t comin back... too bad we may never find out

12. Wykid is totally right everyone. One of our societys main problems seriously has got to be the bullshit scapegoating that goes on. Suicide victims are renowned for having their computers searched after they\'re gone. Look at his post count, he was here a lot. They\'re gonna find GC. If they didn\'t know he smoked, and especially if they\'re not cool with it, there\'s a good chance they will personally blame it on pot or at least say it was a (probably large) factor. Grasscity will almost most certainly come up. Even if they say it had nothing to do with pot, and all smoked with him sometime or somethin, the media will blow it up and blame it on pot.

I fucking hate that.

13. nah man dont do it IM IN YOUR SIG YOU CANT DIE

14. Anyone think he went through with it?

15. Marijuana is the reason im living... if it wasnt for weed to help me see the beauty in all the evil in this world i probably would have done what ur thinking... not cool man just light a bowl and throw the gun away move out, run away, start fresh and new

16. dang he hasnt posted anythin since yesterday I hope he\'s ok

17. I honestly was shocked when i opened this thread. Not by the OP, but by everything everyone here at the city has said. From the minute i signed up for this site i knew that this was like a giant family, and that everyone here on this forum was here to help out each other. Now, i too think that this was an attention cry, but that doesnt make it bad. he probably needs attention, if he\'s feeling that depressed.

Paranoia, if your still with us, please read this http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

I\'m not ashamed to admit i used that website before to try to calm myself down when feeling depressed. I\'m not ashamed that i\'ve thought about taking the \"cowards way out\". He\'s reaching out to us and begging for some attention which he desperately needs. all that anyone on this site has done is made him feel more useless and worthless. Hes a human fucking being. Just because all we se of him is his user name and what he types, doesnt mean that theres not a guy with a loaded gun in his lap sitting on a chair typing his posts.

Ok, xxmind0vermatte, you\'ve got shit worse, but like you said you\'re happy. Chances are what he\'s going through doesnt have anything to do with his situation. Theres a reason that every other comercial on tv you see is for a prescription depression medication. Depression is a real disease caused by chemical inbalance. Your brain does not produce enough seretonin (sp?), therefore your overall mood becomes much worse, no matter the situation. I know a lot of people on this forum have asked if you can get fucked up off depression meds. You cant. Thats because these meds slowly over time help increase and normalize your seretonin production.

Paranoia, i hope your still with us and reading these posts. Get help. Dont be ashamed to try therapy. Theres nothing embarrasing about admiting you need help. No matter what you decide to do, good luck and i truely hope you decide not to go through with this, and that you feel better. As for most (not all) of the people who posted in this thread, i\'m really dissapointed to see all this negativity. I feel almost let down by you guys, even though this has nothing to do with me.

18. Hey I agree with you man. Grantid, he shouldn\'t look for e-friends to help his problems, but to be so harsh didn\'t help anything. I was pretty shocked at the responses as well. Seek real help instead of internet help dude, if you\'re still here that is...we can\'t help you, doctors can.

19. I\'m closing this thread and several people will be banned. I am SO disappointed in the members of this City and shocked at many of them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.