Suicide Squad

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Lily Revy, May 4, 2015.

1. #1 Lily Revy, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    With the newest photos for Suicide Squad spreading around I just figured fuck it why not make a thread for it [​IMG]

+.jpg

11188282_10155424924350161_7710584181868043637_n.jpg

I'm hoping the movie is gonna be good [​IMG]

2. I can't wait for this shit to come out. Still haven't seen Avengers new movie yet I need to get back on my ish.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

3. #3 Johnny Blazed, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    margot robbie as harley quinn is about as made for a role as you can get after seeing her in wolf of wall street i can just hear her saying "mista j"

awesome cast but i wanna see dc have a really good movie not made by chris nolan before i by in yes im talking about batman vs superman

wait wheres the joker? i saw the photo wasnt crazy about it but i think leto will do well enough

4. I'm definitely feeling the Deadshot look for this film, I'm a Will Smith fan so I can't wait to see how he does. I seriously do wanna see Killer Croc just fuck someone up in this film [​IMG]

5. It should have been Brittany Murphy. That poor, lovely girl was made for the role of Harley Quinn. Too bad they never brought the character to the screen before she passed. I miss that sweet, beautiful girl.

I am very disappointed in the Harley Quinn costume btw. I was hoping she would be wearing something similar to what she was wearing in the Arkham series. She just looks like a standardized emo girl in this. Oh well. I will still watch it.

6. too bad the costume she is wearing is absolutely horrible. wasn't impressed by the Joker photo that leaked either.
    i have a feeling this movie is going to be garbage. which isn't really a surprise to me, most DC movies are terrible.

7. Good thread

I'm definatly gon see this one lbvs

8. I can't wait to see this [​IMG]

9. Man Id probably last only 12 seconds with harley quinn.

10. In bed or in a fight? :p

11. Heh In bed of course. Was a wolf of wall street reference 1 second more than Leo Dcaps.

12. Uhm deadpool..

/thread

13. I thought Al Qaeda was the suicide squad.

Is tht Will Smith???

14. If I had a penis I'm sure I'd last the same. I wanna see the other costumes she's gonna be in.

15. So do I. That one didnt look 2 hawt. Plus I hope theres some boobage.

16. I don't mind it I find it to be cute for her but seeing multiple looks is always nice :)

17. Hopefully Deadshot ends up fucking Harley like he did in Assault on Arkham

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haha I love it, and here we go now I know it's offical he's getting it in.

Attached Files:

20. I'm super excited for this movie... But I wish DC would get their shit together and figure out what's what. I know it's more of a post for the TV section, but it annoys me that when DC wants to make a movie out of certain characters, than their TV shows aren't allowed to have those characters anymore (Deadshot... Harley Quinn... Slade...) (((I'm looking at YOU, Arrow.))) If their universes are gonna be separate, why can't there be more than one version of the same character in live action form at the same time? It's silly and I hope DC steps their game up when BvS finally arrives.