Suicidal Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BurnedMemosOf42, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good to hear you\'re feeling better. Suicide just makes no sense to me, if it did I\'d probably be dead.

2. i almost killed my self 2day i put a knife thru my arm to bleed out till death......it looked kinda fun but i might have to go two a mental hospatal and here suicide isint a crime kinda stupid eh? but dont do it my arm is fuckd and almost every1 i kno thinks im going nuts but i think i am to stay away from it man

3. ...in the near future you\'ll think back to this time and wonder what on earth you were thinkin of doin...it\'s just a shitty part of your life at the moment...it WILL pass...it\'s just \'the highs and lows of livin\'...

4. thanks man thats the best advice ive had in a long time, made me think, u know.

5. Go with that, but do all your homework. :D

6. i always think to my self what the meaning of life.... i would always tell my self theres no point to liveing, untill i relize the point of life is to be with the one u love, and helps others, as they will help u out... some day u will find the meaning of life.. u just got too wait.. everything got its time.... as everything gots its day....... Anyway... if u go, they will be a lot of sad people on earth... trust me, i have had frieds who succide them self, and die in accidents.. nothing but sheds of blood tears comeing down the vein......

7. Yeah suicide is pointless, all it gets you is killed. It doesn\'t solve your problems, you just aren\'t around anymore to experience them. But on the flip side you aren\'t around to correct them either, and what you leave behind will be worse for many more people than just you. What it all comes down to for me is that suicide is the selfish way out. Do you really want to be remembered as the kid who killed himself not even out of high school, not even had a chance to explore his full potential in life?

Yeah it\'s all been said and I\'m sure you\'ve heard it all before, but it never hurts to hear it from one more person.

8. Suicide is very destructive. One of my old friends walked into his cousins room to find him dead...he was the first one to find him. He had left a note saying how bad things were and why he did it...
    he put a 12-gauge shotgun in his mouth...and ended it.

It\'s so sad to see someone throw away their soul from worldly troubles...it\'s like they gave up any hope of everything they ever wanted to accomplish, but fail to realize that anything is possible with the right direction and mindset.

Suicide is never the answer.
    One of my friends calls it, \"The ultimate sign of weakness.\"

Confront your fears, and your issues; overcome them, and they will make you a stronger person, and a wiser one. :)

9. I was like you.................somewhat. You\'re probably better looking .:)

not sure now why I never did it.

still not sure why I\'m here ,except fear. Perhaps of missing out on something that would have made it worth it.

Knowledge that even just watching tv is somewhat better that the total nothingness of death....?

51 and still wondering and waiting for that \'thing\' to happen.

for the above reply...............

The person you quoted will never know how much \"courage\" it takes to give up on life till they have faced \"death by their own hand\" themselves.

I am not at all opposed to suicide. It is very personal choice.

just go easy...........till you decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.