Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

suggestions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogku, Sep 28, 2013.

1. hi, i've kind of run out of things to do to keep myself busy, i have no real interest in anything right now and also dont have any money for nuggets, im just looking for good suggestions for movies, or free videogames or something

2. The movie Prisoners was really good.

3. Sounds like you need a job then you will have stuff to do money and wont be bored.

4. Start reading, anything. 

5. Like stated before get a job so you can get some green. Go to some clubs and meet girls, just live life blade. :)

6. i have two jobs just having to support myself and pay the bills. shit sucks.

7. [quote name="ogku" post="18749477" timestamp="1380335498"]i have two jobs just having to support myself and pay the bills. shit sucks.[/quote

You need to excercise and take walks to get your self out of your head