Suggestions welcome.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nollan, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Hello,
    This is my first grow.
    However, I started seeing brown hairs, so I started the flush.
    Just days later, this happened to the leaves.

Is it nitrogen deficiency or could my LED lights have been to close? I moved them away
    so now its about 30-40cm to top of plants.

My question is: should I resume nutrients or should I stay on pure water until harvest?

Thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just water

• Like Like x 1
  3. How long til harvest bro?, just give em ph'd water

• Like Like x 1
  4. I suspect another 2-3 weeks. I'll continue with just good PH'd water.
    Thanks alot.

5. It depends on how much longer your plants have to go. You don't want to cut their feed off until you have to...and I don't stop mine at all, or flush the plants. I only give nutes at 1/4 the strength recommended by the manufacturer. If I give at a higher concentration, it burns my plants. So they don't have a lot of chemicals in them anyway and flushing as many plants as we turn out at a time would take me days to get it done. The product we end up with is super good with no bad taste, etc. But everybody has their own way. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks a lot for input.
    I've been following the manufactorers guidelines with nutes, Goldlabel from .nl.
    However since I started the flush, I will not feed more nutes. I have 2-3 weeks left tho so
    it probably will effect the result. But, I dont want totally burned plants either...

7. Ok, where to start.
    1) this is your first grow, how do you know how much time you have left?
    2) you WILL affect your harvest negatively if you stop feeding too soon.
    3) even though you have stopped feeding, you can start back up.
    4) you are allowed, and you probably should, adjust the strength of your nutes. Just because you decide to continue feeding does not mean she will now get burned. They are your plants, you do what you think is best, good luck, hope they produce for you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1