Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions to name my bong!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzee, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Pocket Pussy or Penis Pump

2. Chester. But if that doesn't work, just smoke bowls until you don't even want to smoke anymore. By then a name will magically come to you, that's what I do.

3. percy
    dorris
    mavis

4. A illy (say it like Amilli) :laughing:

5. Name it Zeus

6. Call it 'Bong'.

:smoke:

Or, like hotdog585 said, let the bong choose its own name and smoke the shit out of yourself 'till you see the word appear on your hand or something,

7. Harold V Yarney

8. Claytus Wallace

or

Time Conquerer

9. Honestly man, I never named any of my shit. If it doesn't come like natural to you while hitting it, I don't feel like it will "fit" the bong when you are just getting ideas from people

10. Aretha Danklin (even though I'm saving this for the bowl I'm getting soon. Rips HARD, and has a fat fucking bowl ;) )

11. Dr. Tokentube, I douno, name it after a celebrity you like, or favorate character, god/goddess, traits the bong has that you associate with it and put those to name.

12. agent orange, just don't think of it as a chemical.

13. Doctor Weed :smoke:

14. image-3848236791.png

What should this be called!?
    I won it at my smoke shops grand opening it's got 10 arm tree perc in the second chamber an it's a bong basically looking like a bubbler.