Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by krazzykid, Jan 3, 2012.

1. This is my first grow. It is nothing special. I had basically no money to invest into it but have done the best I can.
    It is all in a 2x3x5 no name tent with a 400w HPS light. I am using fox farms ocean forest soil with fox farms nutrients. Started from clone with one cheese one skywalker og and one double blueberry. I let them veg for three weeks of 24 hour cycle then switched to 12/12 on Nov 17th 2011. The double blueberry(on the left) ran into some problems a couple weeks ago with spider mites. The problem continued for 4 days until I could afford some mighty wash. I have completed 2 applications and have no signs of the little buggers.

Please let me know what you think. I will get some better pictures as soon as I can

one.jpg

two.jpg

double blueberry on left
    skywalker og middle
    cheese on right

2. Yum! Organic poison on bud just before harvest. Oh yeah, I want some. Do yourself a favor and keep all pesticides off your buds. You had mites right from the beginning and didn't know it. Treat all your plants when they're young. Pretent every young plant has mites and treat routinely until your eyes can spot the little basterds. Remember it only takes about a week for a newly hatched mite to get ready to drop more eggs. so you have to stay on top of them.

3. pesticides? I said I used mighty wash. I am not sure if you are familiar with the product but it is pretty much just water. Also I am not denying that there were probably spider mites on the plant when I bought it, I simply didn't have the money to get any preventatives.

4. I think you did great for your first time, and every time here on it will get better and better..Pissa job homie

5. I'd lower your light about 6 inches and then add a fan running at the bulb.

SPIDER MITES SUCK.
    I use floramite once on my clones as soon as they are rooted and I haven't had mite problems since.

6. thanks numbnutts!

7. crackLemondae I have a fan running at the bulb. It's just out of frame. I just raised the light a couple of inches for more light (it's one of the "can" style lights)