Suggestions please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jstuart1218, Jun 14, 2017.

1. I will just attach a few pics n of ppl could give me advise that would be sweet thanks![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

2. 2 things. Post pictures without the blurple light and give us info about your grow. Age, lighting, medium, nutes, environment, etc etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you again..loll as yu can tell I'm new to growing and forums

4. Plants are clones. 3 weeks old.. 4 strains blue cheese ( the smalls ones) Night Terror ( long thin leaves) train wreck (small bushy) and super silver haze/w blue cheese. Almost ready to transplant to 10 gallon fabric pots. I have 3 1000w full spectrum l.e.d.

5. They are in a 10x12 room .. Nutrients..im using root organics. .light cycle 18-6

6. When I put them to sleep ill post non led pics

7. Looks like the clones were taken from a plant in flower. How long do you plan to veg the plants - 10 gallon pots are pretty large - hope you have a large area. Are the lights 1000w out of the wall?

8. Few more picd[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Apologies 1** gallon pots

10. Those aren't 1000 watt lights. What is the actual wattage? I count 24 plants - is that correct?

11. Suspended

12. What does that mean? "suspended"

13. Hanging from the celing

14. This is the lights I have[​IMG]

15. I assume they hang. You stated you have 3 - 1000w LED lights - are they actually 1000w? In other words how many watts do they actually use - they do not appear to be 1000w to me.

16. Them. Are in fact 1000w

17. Yes they hang I only have 2 up at the moment while they are still small

18. Those lights are not 1000w they are only 240w according to the specifications. It's a marketing ploy used to mislead consumers - they claim it can replace a 1000w which is not true. You can't buy an actual 1000w LED for $149.99.

19. Hmm

20. Specs[​IMG]