suggestions on US Tubes or equiv.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ragga, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Last week I was cleaning my daily driver of over 10 years. Nothing high end just a cheap, thin wall 14" straight tube that was near and dear to my heart.
    I've had it quite a long time and was pretty bummed when it broke (fell over in the tub as I spun around to throw something in the trash)

I'd like to get a US tubes straight tube or beaker (leaning more toward straight tube) with ice pinches an 18.8 joint and dont wanna spend more than $250.
    I live in Philly and none of the usual haunts carry US Tubes or even heard of them for that matter. so, with the exception of bit freak is there anywhere else that I can find them online and will ship to Philly.

Please PM me, if you have suggestions. I'm ready to order.

I'd also be open to suggestions on something equivalent to the US Tubes I described.
    I'm not looking for anything with a perc in the main tube.
    I'm open to beakers or straight tubes. dont want a carb hole!

the one shop I go to sometimes did have some nice left coast glass that fit the bill rather nicely but I dont know anything about them.
    I heard they're an ex-illadelph employee?

this is what I thinking just of a little better quality:

Weed Star Puncher Ice without Carbhole - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Messias Ilusion 7mm Ice - Dutch - Grasscity.com (without the herpes at the top!)

I'm not looking to start a collection either. I just want a tank of a daily driver that'll last me many many years.

and sorry, I know theres a shit ton of these threads :eek:
    thanks for your help

2. ^Inexpensive and effective, EHLE. They offer straight tubes in 5mm.

3. ALT has a 9mm HVY beaker for 135 if I recall correctly.

4. ALT or ETSY

5. I really like my HVY :D

6. I have a 60x9 us tubes beaker and truthfully, I sometimes feel its too thick. it just dosn't feel like glass, its weird. Definatly go for us tubes because of the joints but I would say 5mm or 7mm would be sufficent

7. #7 Ragga, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    super help here guys!
    thanks especially to the member who I had multiple PM's with.
    Your suggestions where a big help.
    I stopped at a LHS and the guy cut me a nice deal on a illy baby beaker.
    wasnt exactly what I had in mind but it will for damn sure work.

thanks again for the help!

Update: after a test drive, I'm more than happy.

8. Anyone mind PMing me a link to a US tube online retailer? Sorry for the gravedig.

9. i wouldnt get a weedstar

10. grasscity

11. ^ Aqualab is the only retailer I've foud on the internet, but they tax on there glass. See if a local shop can order US tubes. When I can afford it I'll purchase a straight tube because they produce a denser smoke and a more evenly rising hit then beakers or bubble bottoms, in my experience.

12. can someone pm me the site that sells us tubes please

13. for the second time. CHICO KUSH