Suggestions on seed banks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ddoe, May 13, 2017.

1. So currently I'm growing bagseed I'm came across On across the past year or two. After this harvest I plan on buying seeds from a bank. Any help on what site I should use ? I'm in the U.S but not in a legal state.

2. The vault they are a sponsor here.

• Like Like x 3
  3. The vault, Seedsman seeds, attitude seeds, Bonza seeds, ilgm, gyo seedbank, crop king seed

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I use gyo its air mailed takes like 10 days to get but stealthy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Send cash Herbies is great with shipping and everytime I've ordered I've got them there also the largest seed bank I Know about

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6. I've used Seed City 3-4 times in the past, I'm in U.K. but delivery is discreet and worldwide. Had an email yesterday to say this weekend it's 20% off everything plus you get free seeds depending on amount spent.
    Can vouch for seedsman too although it's good genetics you're after from good breeders.
    Recommend to me by experienced guys on here have been
    Dinafem
    Mephisto
    Dutch passion
    You should find these on certain seed banks, I know they are on the above.
    Good luck mate

7. Yea i got dutchpassion off gyo the come in a nifty metal tin.

8. Add MSNL to the List...They take US Credit Cards, ship fast and good stealth..Pretty cheap compared to the rest..freebies and specials too:) Just received my order, and it got to the west coast (Reno) in under 10days!

9. Seedsman got seed in 3 weeks all have germinated so far bought 8 seeds got 18 free payed with bitcoin

I bought a bitcoin to buy seeds and for a investment made enough off it all my seeds will be free for years

• Like Like x 2
  10. Your Bitcoin value would have doubled in the last month.

Yea, personally prefer the vault, but ordered this time from Seedsman just for the Bitcoin freebies

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

11. Ya bbetter lucky than good bought some litecoin last month looks good so far payed 19 now 30
    Hackers scare me from buying too much

• Like Like x 1