Suggestions on how to keep humidity down ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tk86high, Aug 19, 2013.

1. So I've been struggling with high humidity and I've just started flowering , I had this same issue last summer , mold ended up taking over one of the plants . This year I got 2 small dehumidifiers going and the humidity is still 70+ and these little guys fill up 1liter within 24hrs . The pots I use r normal size and I don't over water and I always water before lights on . Humidity in general is high during this time of the year where I live.
    Anybody know of any type of methods to keep humidity down ?
    Thanks .

2. Go to Walmart get a 32 quart for about 160$, that will keep it down and last about 3 days with not filling up.

I live in the EU no Walmarts here , And i looked online for a better dehumidifier and i just cant find one . plus prices r about 25-35% higher since we have a 20% tax on everything . 
    Ill keep looking for a bigger dehumidifier I guess. 

Nice suggestion , but i tried too look online and they dont exist here in the EU. I would need something thats an international brand. :)
    I will be looking into that next time im in the states and take me a few back with me to try out :)

5. Went ahead and got a more powerful dehumidifier , Dont want my baby girls to get any type of mold . ill pay that $200 price tag for a nice dehumidifier to get 4 oz of clean bud per plant :D