Suggestions on Growing Outdoors Secretly?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThatOneBro, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Hello all, let me start off by apologizing if this is already been a thread, I'm either ignorant/oblivious or too lazy to go search for it. Anyway, I'm trying my first grow for personal use only, so I'm looking at about trying to grow one plant. I live in the northeastern US so I get mild springs, hot summers, and mild falls (as you would probably expect). I literally don't know anything about growing, but I will have all the supplies I need as my mom is an extreme gardener and has pretty much anything a plant needs to grow (pots, soil, fertilizer, tools and shit). I don't want her to find out, so I've decided to plant in the backyard of my house, where it's practically a forest with a load of green vegetation that A) nobody ever goes in and B) nobody would be able to spot a plant in it and C) my mom doesn't go anywhere near it at all.

I don't really know when to plant it, probably around april or may when it's >60 degrees and there's a nice amount of rain (that's what I suppose is good for plants). Like I said, i really don't know anything so if I could get any tips on the entire process (i know it's a general question, but i need detailed answers).

2. This guy can be irritating but his info is good and his wife is smoking hot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InJHDLNCRzc]NEVER GET RAIDED FULL DVD - YouTube[/ame]

3. This is a great example of how to NOT secure your grow - i could get into this garden in a second.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ia-r2TZfk]Jorge Cervantes: Security - YouTube[/ame]

4. You'l probably enjoy this also -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1hry-F_Zg]How to grow like a pro - YouTube[/ame]

5. It takes a lot to hide a plant that wants to be 8 ft outdoor. This screams bad idea.

6. I mean first off I live in a small town so the cops aren't every by me and if so they never go back on the driveway it covers.... It's really simple

7. Problem with dense forest can also lack good sunlight for the 18 hrs it needs in spring.

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

8. Plants smell alot. Its not secure. Its a bad idea. Obviously your parents arent cool with it if you are trying to guerilla garden your backyard.

9. This guys an idiot and obviously skimmed through the bottom part of your long intro where you mention joe mama. Anyways that douche aside.
    If you're living with your parents this is a bad idea. Your going to want to go to your garden and you're going to be packing a bag out there all the time and shit. You're going to have to lie and look over you're shoulder. It's not worth it, wait to get your own place and do a closet grow. Peace

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

10. It's not really my garden... or my backyard. It's more BEHIND my backyard. Like, my backyard is pretty big so it's surrounded by this huge gate, then behind that is this abandoned little road thing, then this creek surrounded by stuff. I mean i don't really know what i would have to bring anyway and how much i'd have to visit it... another option is she has these cleomes that look like marijuana so i could hide it in there but i think that's probably a worse idea....

11. Id jus tell her what's up. Weeds becoming more acceptable and let her know it helps and you'd do it regardless (in a nice way) but don't want to waste money buying or risk dealing with the dealers. If you map it out and how you could safely do it then maybe she would allow it. But growing on your parents property without there okay is a bitch move. If you get caught they go down too. If they are NOT okay with it don't do it.

12. It's going to smell if you manage to plant it in an area where it gets enough light to mature, and you're fooling yourself if you think you can hide growing cannabis from your mother who you say is an extreme gardener. It's not a good idea if you don't want to get caught by your mother, and if it's on your property then it's a no go, don't put her property on the line without her permission. She would bare the punishment of having it on her property so without her even knowing or consenting is wrong.

13. Alright guys, thanks for the input. I hate paying for bud but i guess i'll have to deal with it XD