SUGGESTIONS ON GROW BOX Please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MisticalToker, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 MisticalToker, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Hello I am planning in starting 2 plants in this box and will use SCROG or other method to best use the available space for higher yield. We have two 3 gallon pots. Eight 14 watt cfl bulbs and four 23 watt bulbs for a total of 204 watts for two plants. The box measures 33 in. H and 37.4 in W. With the added bottom chamber perfectly fitting the two pots. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389656829.695887.jpg I plan on cutting an opening for the plant to obviously grow upward. It'll be just a cutting out basically. That way the furniture still holds and plant can progress. SECOND PICTURE For the top of the cabinet, I plan on using a same concept as the one for the lower part. Instead I'll cut two small circles just big enough to snugly fit a 4 socket DIY light fixture in each and then have 2 on each wall in the inside.Im planning on using LST method. I'll post more picture ASAP! We trying to get this up and running by end of the week.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum