Suggestions on a new bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by grant32539, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Anyone have any suggestioms on a bubbler around $150 I want to use it for concentrates and bud

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would go for a glass on glass rig you can get interchangeable bowls for. One bowl for oil and wax another for plant matter. Some of the nicer ones I've seen were around my local headshops

poetry can change the world

3. #3 grant32539, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Yeah im looking for one online so feel free to send links of some rigs. I love mobius but I really dont want to spend that much the mobius matrix bubblers are my favorite

4. Most bubblers are like $50 max, unless its very detailed or has multiple chambers. Get a nice ass rig for that money

5. Im talking about a nice one well as nice as I can get for the price

6. join some facebook glass groups youll get a nice price on a nice bubbler direct from a blower so it would be cheaper price than you would get in most shops and avoid cheap china glass that riddles the interwebs

7. Didn't think about that appreciate the advice

8. Try to find someone selling one of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpCA7u-e8K0

9. search High End Glass Art for Sale or Auction put in a request to join and they will exept you look for a blower that does shit you like and even if its not in your price range hit them up and ask if they would be will to do a custom in your price range you'll end up with somthing you truely vibe with because you are the sole reason it was created my brotha good luck