suggestions of where to watch weeds(show)

Discussion in 'General' started by beerandizz, Jul 17, 2008.

1. any1 know where i can get episode 5 in full good quality, the place i watch my weeds season 4 episodes is surfthechannel.com but it stops during episode 5 halfway thru=(

2. Word, I've been trying to find it. Bout to go on a google hunt, I'll let you know if anything turns up.

3. I've been catching season 4 on YouTube of all places. this one guy used to post it but he would cut off the end so you'd have to go to his lame site and watch it there and download some bs. but some other guy started posting the whole episode. i just watched episodes 4 and 5 last night.

4. Start using torrents and your problems are over..people generally upload episodes within an hour of the original airing.

5. ovguide.com for your needs

6. I'm glad I have showtime. Weeds and Dexter... :hello:

7. PM me if u want the link, not trying to put it on blast. legit, and streaming.

8. This is the best place I found so far to watch anything, well almost.

surfthechannel.com

9. http://www.watchweedsonlinefree.net/ is really good, it will pop up telling you to download something in order to watch, but just click no and it will just let you watch the video.

10. Tv-shack.net streem anything from there....
    Or watch-movies.net usually has all the new releases streamed straight to your pc...

11. Dexter is the shit. I watched 4 episodes of that for the first time last night.

12. I pay an extra 10 bucks a month on my cable bill to get showtime to watch weeds.

13. Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were asking for places where it would be fun to watch the show (living room, kitchen, tree house, etc)... but yes, get a torrent program and download the torrents. Depending on the seeders, you can have whole seasons within an hour...

14. watchtvsitcoms.com... and when they don't have something I'll use surfthechannel.com as a backup.

Best fuckin' show by the way.

15. californication is the show to watch

16. Get your own apartment and tv, and pay the cable bill. Or ask your parents to order showtime for a christmas present.