Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggestions for a Stoner: 2 Week Shopping List

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xRainVII, Jul 13, 2011.

1. So, for two weeks my 'rents are leavin' the house for vacation. Because I'm not able to go with them, they're gonna give me some cash for groceries. I get the munchies like crazy when I toke up, so I was wondering what a good 2 week shopping list would be for regular and snacking food. Thanks in advanced. :] :smoke:

2. shitloads of chips; 2 bags for 3 dollars, buy 20 bags of chips, spend just 30 dollars...

3. lots of dank and starve :)

4. get ramen or something cheap for when u get the uber munchies, otherwise u will eat through all your food.

5. Healthy stuff :)
    Try Kashi bars and cookies
    Clif bars
    Shit is hella good. Lots of Watermelon
    Yogurt :)

Just don't do anything stupid - you wouldn't want your parents to not trust you anymore. If you have parties, keep'em small and organized with trusty friends. You wouldn't want your parents having to drive-or fly- back to bust you out of jail because you served underaged kids alcohol or marijuana :)

6. Speggetti O's.

7. Hell yeah, I heard that. Yeah, I'm not a big party smoker..a couple friends or the girlfriend at most. I loooooove healthy junk food.

8. Ice Cream and ice cream sandwiches and stuff

9. ever since i moved out all i eat is gronalla bars. all types of them. oh and honey roasted peanuts.

Everything else is take out.

welcome to the adult life.

10. nature's valley mothafuckaaaa

11. #11 poker2, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I would suggest anything canned that may appeal to you. Canned stuff is mostly cheap in price, easy to make and usually not that bad.

Watermelon..... AWESOME when your stoned.
    Kraft Dinner!
    Brownie Bites!
    A few Bags of chips.
    Case of pop.

uhmm that's all I can think of right now. Some of them were mentioned already. :smoke:

Keep some money and get $5 footlongs.
    Oh and McDonalds Dollaaa menuuu or w.e/ it is. $1.49 fo a mcchicken...mmmmm Two and you got a meal!

12. Get whatever normal food you can make a meal out of.

As for snacks kashi bars are good. Try looking for high volume snacks with low calories. I went to my local grocery store and picked up 18 bags of low cal popcorn for 10 bucks (Normally 18). I find if I have bad munchies in the house I inhale them not because I am hungry but bored. If you surround yourself with mountains of low call snacks you can eat and eat without feeling sick.... like after eating an extra large bacon cheeseburger pizza, a two liter of pepsi, dipping sauce and a thing of wings.

Yeah don't order out like I do.

13. Potatoes for fries ect
    Apples
    chicken breast (giant bag for like 14$)
    Kool-aid mixes
    Jones Soda for stoned mouthgasms
    pick up a dozen baked goods from the local bakery at the start of the week
    lunch meats
    munster cheese
    pepperoni stick
    premade pizza crust
    pizza sauce
    bbq sauce
    with left overs buy more snacky stuff or green :S
    if you prepare the meal yourself you will save more money and therefore moe greens

14. You say 2 weeks, I say 2 days :smoking:

15. Get some boxes of pizza to throw in the oven... Get some chips (your favorite kind)... Get some bread, meat, cheese, Kool-Aid, sugar, hot pockets... Ummmm... Get some chicken nuggets... *looks in fridge*

Rotisserie chicken (already cooked like you can get in WalMart), Ramen Noodles, and whatever else you can think of...

16. hahah wuuut

17. Corn dogs
    Easy Mac
    Hot pockets
    Cereal
    Ice Cream
    Chips
    Arizona
    Pizza
    Cookies
    Brownies

18. Haha, no way dude. My 'rents are leaving the house to me for two weeks aswell, starting tomorrow at 4am. Can't wait.

19. Gay bacon stripes... And drippin the chocolate sauce.

20. So 4a.m. Friday? That's when mine are leaving lmfao.