Suggestions for a cheap portable vaporizer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Malice1, Dec 25, 2017.

1. I have a physical disability i was born with that makes the muscles in my hands weaker. So using a lighter is not an option (have to use two hands to light the lighter) which means I HAVE TO use a vaporizer if i want to get high on weed since it doesnt require me to light the weed up.

Anyway, i dont even know if i'll enjoy vaping weed which is why i'd rather not spend $120 to $150 dollars on a vaporizer (It would be a waste of money if i dont enjoy it). I would like to test vaping first to see if i enjoy vaping weed with a very cheap portable vaporizer (by the way Ive never smoked weed before) Suggestions?

2. Depends what you are vaping dry herb or oil but they do some good cheap ones on ebay man.

If you haven't tried weed before I recommend smoking it in a roll up and seeing what you think before getting yourself all set up because if you don't like smoking a joint you won't like vaping.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you can find cartridges easily, I recommend a Cali Vape. I paid less than $50US shipped to my door and it has attachments to smoke a few ways. The battery charges through a micro USB and stays charged for a VERY long time. Works great, light weight, and easy conceal (comes in a case with extra goodies like flower storage).

4. The Solo approx 100 dollars or so I bought mine on ebay
    upload_2017-12-25_16-8-16.png
    Works Great

5. Thanks for this guys.

6. junior got the 94 beatz 2.0

7. I have a wulf-lx for when I dry vape. It works really nice. Put a loose load in it at 395 and take 6 good drags. Its cheap too. A lot of reviews complain about the mouthpiece breaking on it easily but ive had mine for over a year with no issues. Just let the thing cool off before taking the mouthpiece off and you ahould be fine.