suggestions/comments on my homemade bong..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazinredneck, Oct 24, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

jim beam bottle with a small weed eater hose (brand new and cleaned out) and a seasons jar taped to the handle.have a bic pen as the stem and a 3/8 socket for the bowl..i want to find a way to make a slide for this or any suggestions of something else that will fit on the pen so i can have a bigger bowl.pulls fine and hits smooth.the hose is held down with a fishing weight connected to it.at the moment i have a fishing bobber sitting in the water for looks. what do yall think and any suggestions on the bowl piece?

also sorry if this is in the wrong spot, new to this :bongin:

2. Honestly I would throw it in the garbage no Offense. If you don't want to do that go to your local headshop or online and buy a downstem and bowl. Cost like $15-20 .

3. haha no offense taken.i'd like to have me something nice but i wont be all that upset if this got broke.and not having the extra cash to put out for a decent bong i had to do what i had to do.i was trying to find an alternative to buying anything for it really