1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions/Comments on my grow setup

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by MageSense, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Hey, so I started all of these with bagseeds, but they're looking pretty good. I've just started to train the front two, but I would love some advice on my grow area (not really a room, it's in a piece of furniture...gotta be really stealthy). But yeh...so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

AS far as my lights go, I have one 60 watt HID, and two flo's (the wattage pretty low, though).

Now that I think of it, the lights probably aren't intense enough. I think the white is a little under 40 watts (two lights combined) and the brown one is some pathetic number like 15. Do they have more powerful flo's around? I'm not sure if I could find replacements for the white lamp, but the brown lamp has just a straight bulb, which I could probably find in higher wattage.

As far as the room issue goes, I am utilizing the Low Stress Training which will hopefully alleviate the lack of room problem, as they would grow horizonta (in a sorta bonzai fasion)?

Anyways, here are some shots.

Attached Files:

2. here's another shot, as you can see I'm utilizing the LST method on the two plants. It seems to be working out alright.

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You