Mainlined dwc diy cab

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Canibis, Aug 13, 2018.

?

What do you think she will produce?

1. 2 oz

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 4 oz

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. 8 oz

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. 8+ oz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 20181114_234311.jpg

16 laterals now. Starting the tie down process so they can even out.

Thinking i'll drop the lights down closer, kick up the nutes, and keep her at 16 lats. If she runs for another week or 2, then switch her to the tent and 12/12 once the sister's are chopped.

The mains are already as thick/thicker than any branch on the sisters, so I'm really looking forward to the stacks she'll be making.

no expert, just a guy trying to make a bud

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fill that space

• Like Like x 2
  3. She'll fill the space, but she is still in early veg. I'm trying to figure in the stretch once I flip her, and the amount of lateral space that will be taken up by tie downs.

The last run, i think my yield was lessened due to over crowding my flower tent. (Poor planning on my part). My thought this time is to give a little space between colas for optimal light penetration.

The end goal is to get 16- >1oz. buds from this little lady, so she will need breathing room.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice nebula manifold you got going on there. I’m doing nugbuckets version now and it’s slow as hell, especially in soil. Just topped for 8 and in another 10 days will top for 16 and maybe flowering after 7 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks S2C! She's on her 7th week from seed now, but only on the 5th week since she got dropped into the bubbles.

I've kept nutes pretty light just to avoid over stressing, and she has seemed to bounce back pretty quickly from all the cuttings with no real signs of def.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Light is always best. Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 20181119_224326.jpg

*Dropped lights, extra low
    *Res change - tap water (149 ppm greatness), brought down to 5.7 ph, and bumped nute and sensizym mix up to 7-800 range.
    *strapping down all remaining laterals and doing some light trimming to her tomorrow.

The strain seems to like the training. The mains knuckled up and are sturdy as hell all but the last laterals are getting close to even thickness. Thinkin I'll let her go low and slow for another 3 wks before the flip.

8. 20181122_215355.jpg

Now that other tent is clear, I added a little light to the cab... can you tell? Lol

Need to convert the led flood and flourescents to side lighting, but I'll work on that before I flip her.

9. Did a major defole, so may add another week before the flip. I'll have them all strapped in the morning so they're all perfectly level. Stems are getting close to equal.

20181124_200742.jpg Threw in the last dose of superthrive before the preflower flush to help with the cut shock, and honeyed up all of her wounds. She should bounce back quick, just like she has from the others.

I'm expecting the "too much defole" comments, so let them fly lol, but I swear I had my reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  10. that is a time thing, u can cut her down to one top and she will grow on, but most indoor growers want the most growth for their light, the leaves r its solar panels, taking more then 15% adversely effects the speed of growth.!
    if everything is perfect then u can benefit from defoliating 25-50% of leaves close or just into flower and actually see beneficial results as more bud sites r exposed to light, and as always lollipopping is good when the canopy gets too tall for the light penetration.
    my SoG plants get 18-22" tall, going into flower i remove all shoots (new growth/bud sites) below 16" of tops and keep all the fan leaves down to the coco.!!

your conditions look great so u can get by with a lot more trimming and training.!
    one tip..... when she gets big and u r feeding full strength, after extreme trimming she may need 1/2 str. nutes for 3-7 days.

• Like Like x 1
  11. As far as nutes, I'm running approx. 5-700 ppm, but the sensizym, voodoo juice and super thrive are what brought the total ppms up to 900 mark.
    The honey really seemed to cut down shock time drastically on last defoles, so I hope to have healthy new growth within 3 days.
    Thinking I'm going to drop the$ on some mammoth p for the post flush regiment.

12. Hell, I may just get it now, drain res and renute up for the 2weeks before flip. Last run with this strain and my set up was 11 & 1/2 wks from flip to clip.

I figure with the legs that this lady has, the buds should be 2x as big as last run. (I flipped last super early)

The goal is still to reap as close as I can get to lb. If I need to veg her longer I will.

13. Strapped and leveled out. (No, the pipe cleaners are not tight on plant)

I squeezed some of the thinner branches to get them to thicken up though. Similar to super cropping, but not bending.

After stressing her so much, I'll drop ppms and went ahead and dropped a bit of calmag in. 20181125_171618.jpg

14. Anyone know of any where that has mammoth p cheaper than amazon? ($64 per 250ml with free shipping)

15. She is showing some new growth now that I dropped her nutes way down, lowered the wattage a bit on lights, and brought up the humidity some.

I imagine in a couple days, she'll look a lot different. 20181128_120909.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. That is one of the most beautifully symmetrical ones i have seen! @Canibist

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. You can get freebies from them thru a local grow shop.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've tried, but that stuff is like liquid gold lol. I'l probably wind up trading for some soon, but wanted to see if any fellow gc members knew of any deals.

19. It's far from perfect, and I'm sure a ton of folks on here can do way better than i have. But thank you for the compliment!

I've probably over trimmed it just to keep it as symmetrical as possible. I want all those buds to be equally beasty!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Give credit where its due bud.. your doing awsome no doubt about that.. i did a mainline/manifold myself & its far from looking like urs.. i mean its
    manifilded/mainlined but not symmetrical at all..

Maybe a branch here & 2 over their type of deal.. but its definitely mainlined.. lol

Yours looks great brother keep up the good work!!

(Pat urself on da back!!)

• Like Like x 3