Suggestion for 420 friendly housing rental /Denver

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by adg0108, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Hey Guys

I was thinking to move out to Colorado for one or two months.

Then I started to look around the websites for 420 friendly housing.

Monthly rental price i was looking for was about 500~700 dollars

but all the thing came up with were only vacational hotels that cost like

150 $ per night.

So i just looked around craiglist which seemed quite reasonable but not sure whether smoking is allowed.

Do you have any other suggestions for finding a decent rental for around a month or two in Denver??

2. For $500-700, you won't be moving to Denver.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cardboard box. Stuff your clothes with newspapers it gets cold in the winter.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fuck Denver bro. Your price range is here in humboldt county, CA. We have billboards for our cannabis cup comps. And the emerald magazine ti show you all the stuff. Just look up the county. You will understand

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

5. Wow i looked around humboldt county and it looks like

the county got really cheap housing and weed too ;)

I guess i might have to change my mind.

6. Dude, i meant only the rental fee

excluding all the deposits and stuff.

7. Yeah your not going to find anything in Denver for your price range. Try $1000-2000 a month. Look in Aurora if your still adamant about moving to Colorado. Still probably going to be a little higher than what your looking for but you might get lucky. Plus it's basically part of Denver, maybe a 15 minute drive depending on traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. yea you are going to need to go a little north to Louisville, Lafayette, Broomfield or one of the even shittier suburbs of denver for that price

You would have an easier time finding housing in Boulder, it would be student housing, but you could find it lol hell my 2br is only 150 above your price range here in Boulder and im not even in student housing

9. You could rent a room in a larger toke-friendly house in Denver, your price range.

10. Yea you ain't moving to Denver for that cheap bro I got one for about 800 shitty though and couldn't smoke got kicked out cause I thought id find a job pretty easy down here hope so now I'm living in my vehicle sucks but whatever cheap way to live anyways good luck man it's tough finding an apartment the way it is took me almost a month to find one I could afford