Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suggest me a piece. (new member)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AJDTrippy3, May 3, 2012.

1. So this is my first post on here and I am looking for some guidance. I have smoked out of just about everything ( give or take lol) I really do not prefer one thing over another....looking to add someone to my family :). My price range is around 150-200$. (always subject to go up) I'm pretty much on the fence between a bong or vape. Sorry for the organization with this post, be nice I'm new :( but any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated!

2. Mflb or a nice Bong. Or both so you can vape bong :bongin:

3. For 200 I would get a thick glass on glass 2FT bong. Maybe get a nice ash catcher for it. Welcome to GC!

4. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I would look into a bong or a nice-ass bubbler. The GlassCity bubbler here is pretty nice, but I would try to get an American Glass Works bong, as they are hand blown here in the US! :hello:

5. If you go the vaporizer way, I've seen Da Buddha Vaporizer on amazon for 145$ with shipping. Other than that I suggest you get a nice glass bong or bubbler. Check out aqua Labs,

6. Blue Dot makes cool bongs. Made in USA. Not sure where to by one besides my LHS. HVY brand makes good bongs to in your price range. They are US made as well.

7. I'd go the bong route but I'm not a big fan of vapes. I don't get anything online though cause I think somethin might break and I'm impatient so I'd try your LHS. Vapes though, I know da buddah and volcanoes are good. Only hit a volcano once though and the guy told me it was 900. I never bothered to look at the price or model though so he coulda been bull shitting me.

8. Thanks for the welcome guys! I think I'm leaning towards the bong because let's be honest, there's nothing like hitting a bong that puts you on your a** lol

9. do you live in so-cal?