Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sugar Water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oscurochu, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Sorry if this, or a similar question has been asked. If I simply add sugar to my bong water, would it change the taste? If it would, how much do you think I should add? I don't want to add too much and some of the sugar not get dissolved, or too little and i don't taste anything different... I also don't want to waste sugar if it doesn't change the taste at all.

2. lol sugars like $2 a kilo

3. its not the money im worried about, its me forgetting to buy it when i run out. and i bake a lot of sweets when im high and without sugar, no good munchies.

4. I doubt it. Drop a tsp-tbsp of sugar in and find out. I'd disolve it in hot water first then put it in the fridge to cool it down.

5. The sugars gonna be a bitch to clean out of your bong

6. OH NOO WHERE IS MY SUGAR!

dont do it thought dude, im sure it wont make the smoke sweet.. and if it does.. sweetened taste of burned weed.. nice..?

Attached Files:

7. hell no! don't put sugar in your bong. You won't taste it, that's for sure and then you'll have to clean it wich won't be fun.

8. It's a homemade bong I just made today, so I'm not worried about ruining because it can be remade.

How hot? My chamber is a 20 oz pepsi bottle. I don't want it to melt.

9. lol rotfl:smoking:

10. lol, well i'd heat it in another container and not actually refridgerate your bong or whatever it is you're using.

Only temp change my glass ever sees is natural or when i fill it with cold water and use the ice catcher.

11. i wouldn't even do it, sounds lame.

12. it still won't affect the taste but if it's a homemade and you wanna try go for it. Just warm the water up and pour sugar into it until it doesn't disolve into it anymore.

edit: 69 posts woot! lol

13. try kool aid.

14. Don't kill his creativity. If he wants to see the effects then let him. It's fun to throw new liquids into your bong and see what happens. lol

15. yeah fuck sugar, koolaid actually works pretty well. Don't use sugar, just pour a pack into you bong. Try grape it's not bad.

16. I'd imagine that would dye your bong.

17. this isn't a shirt, I think you will be fine...

18. Well those of us that have clear bongs i'm sure pouring a koolaid packet directly into the bong would change the tint of the resin at least and make your bong look funny.

19. dirty bongs are gross anyways... clean yo shit!

20. Might...either way you would want to clean up. I'm just not sure it would stain because I mean, unless you think it will dye the crud in there, when you drink a glass of kool-aid it doesn't stain the glass forever does it?

Sorry to keep up this tangent, I just like conversing that's all