Sugar Shane Vs. Mayweather

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by DogiaBoy, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Mayweather get's to keep his undefeated record....

Mosely get's a big pay check for the IRS....

It's a win-win for both fighters.

2. I have no interest in this fight after being so hyped for mayweather - pacman.

Yeah Im still upset about it :(

3. jdahms dont be sad mayweather-pacquiao probably still will happen sometime down the road.

hopfully this fight does get negotiated the last two superfights, pacquiao-cotto and maweather-marquez were crap. this will be an extremely competitive fight. i think it will happen because mayweather needs a competitve oppnenent to legitimize himself again.

4. so i guess its fully agreed too and mosleys signature is on the paper. of course i wont be satisfied until floyd actually signs it too, but all reports say it will be going down may 1st

5. should be a great fight

6. Agreed.
    I would be pumped for this fight, but it's just not the fight we want to see. Period.
    Mayweather by TKO 10.

7. mosley is going to get worked, he wont be able to last 12 rounds, mayweather is just too fast and has too good of d

8. Is Mayweather gonna ask him to do olympic-style testing? Or is he not afraid to fight Mosley?

9. #10 BigTrees, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    I write for three boxing websites
    i like to keep it on the down low around here

but anybody interested in checking out my stuff can pm me for my name and some urls

though i certainly wont be on press row for the fight i'm anticipating it as eagerly as any seasoned boxing fan might

both fights that came about from the Pacquiao - Mayweather schism (Pac - Clottey, Mayweather - Mosley) are better action matchups, even if they might lack the p4p historcal significance.

its going unsaid that floyd and shane are natural welterweights and match up better physically [in terms of height, reach, strength, and natural size]

and Clottey - Pacquiao could be an epic war a la cotto - clottey

styles make fights, guys and girls

10. Two of my favorite fighters. Their styles do match up very well for a great fight.

11. Mayweather is all about the show now adays...
    he dont want to get hurt and only does what he has to, he used to be a warroir now hes just there to get the paycheck. My guess would be mosley chasing him around the ring...;)