Sugar cube acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gnarkill, Mar 4, 2009.

1. never did acid before, and i got a few sugar cubes, no blacklight, but i think they are at least double dropped, because they were my dads and he used to do alot of acid.

i was thinking about doing it at school, otherwise id trip alone, because im pretty anti-social and most of the few friends i have got work, or something to do, or no car, or something like that.

so i was wondering...

A) can i do acid at school (ive snorted yay, pills, and even smoked a cigarette in my school, the teachers are pretty chill, its alternative so they dont really watch the students)

B) how the fuck do i use a sugar cube acid thing!?

2. Dont do that shit at school because theres always the possibility of a bad trip and you dont want to flip the fuck out at school.

3. ive heard that if you are in a good state of mind your trip will be good.

4. Even in a good state of mind, an amazing acid trip can go terribly bad in the blink of an eye.

Although I have done acid at school before, I wouldn't recommend it for your first time. It's more annoying than anything. Classes take FOREVER

5. I don't know why you would ever want to do acid in school. I live in a dorm at college, and I hate even being in here while I trip. I also would suggest not tripping alone your first time, if you start to freak out a bit it helps to have people you trust with you.

Also, how old is this acid? I've heard lsd is very reactive to sunlight and humidity, so it may not be very potent, but I might be wrong.

And to answer your last question- you eat the sugar cube. You can let melt in your mouth, lsd is absorbed faster that way, but it will still work if you just eat it. You can dissolve it in something too, but not tap water, lsd is destroyed by chlorine.

Have fun fellow Michigan Psychonaut !

6. this guys right. even though you having a good state of mind will help entering the trip and most of the trip, acid makes everything in life really exaggerated. so if a teacher is mad at you for being late or anything like that, you will think things are wayyyy more serious than they really are lol. i remember during my last trip we were all happy and for some reason we had the radio on because we were bored at my friends hunting camp. we heard the weather alert warning system and we thought that something terrible was about to happen and that we were about to be disconnected from all reality lol. it was pretty funny when someone finally said, oh yeah! were just trippin! haha.

but yeah if you trip on acid at school, the only place that you WONT want to be is at school. but if your at a college at mine and the teachers dont care if you go to class or not you could always just leave. the most fun your going to have is having a sober friend drive you around places and just listening to music and staying away from sober people that dont know that your trippin maynneee

7. How did your dad just give them to you? but +rep for that....your dads LSD...damn