Sugar Cube Acid

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyBlunt, May 26, 2007.

1. Well I just got this Sugar Cube, and its my first time taking a cube. Its usually liquid, and I drop it under the tounge. Im guessing for a cube you just pop it in your mouth, but is there anything that will make it hit quicker?

Thanks

- JohnnyBlunt

2. Dude when i did acid for the first time it was on a sugar cube. I just put it in my mouth let it dissolve then swallowed the rest. Then about an hour and a half later i was trippin.

3. Though I may be too late, smoking after it disolves will help you transition better into the trip, remember "Set and setting".

4. under your tounge will make you feel it alot quicker. Under your tounge the blood vessels aren't much protected, in result it goes right into your bloodstream.

5. Well I took the cid yesterday, I took 1 sugar cube and jammed out a bit, played some poker, smoked herb and then fucked around a bit, but I got very light effects compared to other doses ive had before. So I go to my friends house who gave me the cube and meet up with the rest of my friends, I get there and take another cube, at this point im at the rising peak of the first cube. I smoke some more herb and just chill talk with friends, crack up at stupid jokes, and about 2 hours later I get an intense body high. We eventually make our way to 7-11 and the magazine racked was alive, meaning all the magazine covers were moving. W/e object was in there thats what it was doing. For example, Mens Health magazine had a male model on the cover, he started to breath very deeply. A boating magazine had a boat on the cover that was splashing out water from the back.

Eventually we incoorperate Alcohol into the mix and that intensifies the visuals exponentially.

Overall it was alot of fun, the alcohol with the acid complemented each other rather well contrary to prior belief.