Sugar Breath finished buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudDrJayy, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Just smoked skme and im high as shit!!! Wow bery good strain

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Did you grow it?
    Did you keep a clone?
    It looks pretty good but all strains crossed with OGKB are usually pretty good.
    Im about to buy original OGKB and im gonna grab OGKB 2.1 maybe 2.0 maybe all 3 but for sure the original OGKB is getting bought. I have a buddy in Oregon who has a legal farm with 150 strains and he has buddies who have massive farms with the real deal clone only strains so im able to buy almost any and all of the real genetics and not seeds. They arent cheap but they're the real deal gen'you'wine authentic cuts. So far i bought Suge Knight cut of pure kush, apple fritter Lumpy's cut, Jungle boys jungle cake and the California classic clone only XJ-13. Pretty excited about all of them.

3. Yes i grew it and of course i cut clones :)

4. Thats when it was flowering

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wouldve let them grow a little longer but they look good and healthy. Trichomes still look a little young but no worries. How many days did you let it flower before you chopped it?

6. Chopped her down at end of week 8

7. Next time id go to 63 - 65 days and then chop it. Its close to where id want it but id give it another week to 10 days but it looks nice anf healthy. Did you flush it? Those leaves look really healthy to have been flushed.

8. My gardens coming down day after tomorrow. Its in a 48 hour dark period before i chop them. I usually go 14 days for my flush but my trichomes finished sooner than i expected so this flush was only 10 days. All my leaves ar yellowed and turning crazy colors.

9. Yes flushed for a week and a half, she went until week 8 becahse i heard strain is chipped at like 8.5 weeks so i did mine at the start of week 9

10. Very smoooooth to taste like vanilla cinnamonish

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cinnamon is such a weird taste for buds. I had a strain that taste like i was chewing on cinnamon and it was wildly unexpected.

12. Beautiful still

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Attached Files: