Sufjan Stevens

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by meehai, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Anyone listen to this guy? He's a great singer songwriter, I recommend all his albums, especially Illinoise to anyone who likes good acoustic music...

2. Come on, feel the ILLINOISE!

Seriously, one of the most incredible albums I've heard in a long time. I had been following Sufjan since Michigan, but his latest just blew me out of the water. Say yes to Sufjan :D

3. Hes pretty cool, i dont have any of his songs, although i want to get chicago, just dont have any music downloader and am not going to buy any albums.

Is he related to the artist formerly known as Cat Stevens, or just a coinsidence.

4. My sister got me into him. I get chills when I hear "They Are Night Zombies!!!..."

5. hey andypl, what other music do u like that i may not have heard ?

6. I loved Michigan and Illinoise.. what did you guys think about Seven Swans? I like it, but not as much as the other two.

7. sufjan is the balls. incredible musician.

8. Sufjan is the bomb! I love Abraham, To Be ALone With You, and all his other songs..if you all like Sufjan, check out Iron and Wine, you'll thank me later:wave:

9. lol. REALLY I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IRON AND WINE IS. he tops sufjan imo. im listening to our endless numbered days right now on lp, its the best. sam beam has such a unique style to his music, its like a fantasy, i LOVE IT. :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

10. Yeah he and Sufjan have amazing styles.

11. yeah man. by the way sorry if i came off as kind of a dick :rolleyes: anyways, i suggest everyone starts listening to nick drake if you like i&w and sufjan stevens. he is so god damn good.

12. + rep whitewarrior, iron and wine cd i just got is excellent, any other suggestions of that type of music?

13. bump. this dude is awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyoMt1-vvbw]YouTube - The Seer's Tower - Sufjan Stevens[/ame]

sends chills down my spine every time.

14. He's from my hometown! I enjoy the Seven Swans album the most I think.