Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Suffering from chronic pain

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Johnyyboy, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Hi,

My mum suffers from fibromyalgia and chronic pain, would cbd oil help with this as she doesn’t want to smoke any weed.. if it does help what company should I buy from, thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks for stepping up for your Mom. Are you in a medical state? I ask because the high CBD, low THC strains may be more effective than CBD oil alone. There are literally hundreds of companies selling CBD in many strengths and varieties, and it's hard to even recommend a product, much less a company. Take photos of the labels of products you're considering and post them here and maybe we can advise on your purchase.
    Is your Mom opposed to cannabis edibles? Just smoking? Green Dragon Cannabis tinctures may help. Check out Another Tincture Thread in the edible section if you're interested in tinctures.
    Best of luck to both of you. I know your Mom appreciates your help. Fibromyalgia and chronic pain will wear a person down.

• Like Like x 1