suer gro plugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mystikal, Jan 2, 2003.

1. I have some rockwool super gro plugs could i get some info on the best way to use them thanks

2. Never used clones beore....try typing in rockwool in the grasscity search engine and look at past posts....you'll find it at the top rhs of the board....Peace out....Sid

3. Ph adjust them. They tend to be alkaline (above 7 pH). Just soak them in water and take a pH reading. Add acid to buffer it down to your hydro gro range (5.6 is common). After they have adjusted, soak them some in a new solution that you are going to use in your intial hydro set-uo. Then poke a small hole to drop your seed or clone.

4. Hey B.P.P. when you's talk about rockwool...are you's meaning the same stuff as over here....here rockwool is the fiberglass insulation used for lofts and walls....is it the same stuff?....Peace out...Sid

5. I have a drip system that holds 8 plants should i put the rockwool in the grow pots and take the outer wrapping off or should i just get rid of the grow pots

6. Similiar product but they are different. That type of rockwool, also known in the USA as fiberglass insulation, is coated with a fire retardant that isn't good for growing. What I'm refering to is Grodon rockwool cubes. Any on-line hydro supply store has them.

7. aghh got you.....i was thinking that....i was thinking there's no chance that fiberglass has anything to do with growing....lol....Peace out....Sid