Suddenly no response from "support" after I ship my item back for store credit?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ChiefBlazealot, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's a quick list of events:

On 12/1/2009 (going on TWO MONTHS now) I ordered the following:

1) 6 hemp lip balms (impossible to locate on the site now, but the SKUs were lipbalmlemlim and lipbalmspearmi)

2) 1 molino mini bong (SKU molmini3)

3) 1 Sherlock Pipe - Inside Out (SKU mjgcsys18)

The lip balm and the molino mini bong HAVE STILL NOT SHOWN UP. It's been almost two months, and I don't think that international shipping of the slowest form should ever take that long. I have no idea what the recourse for this is, as I submitted a support request and was was just told it would take longer because those were internationally shipped.

Besides that, I purchased the sherlock pipe when it didn't have a height listed on the page. When I received it (in 4 days, very good timing) I wasn't happy with the size, and made a support request to return it for store credit. It was handled well, but it took about 2 weeks for the full exchange between me and the support member to take place. I was out of town between 12/20-1/10 (when the address to ship the item back was given to me), so I was unable to return the item until 1/12, and I have fedEx tracking that says it was signed for on 1/18. I've been trying to get a response since then, but to no avail.

As of now, I am out $57.83 with nothing to show for it at all.

I have been a member of the grasscity forums for some time now, and this isn't the best first impression of the store portion of the site. I love the site, I love the selection, and I hope this can be resolved quickly.

2. Finally responded on Friday, now I'm stuck here waiting for whenever the heck they'll respond again, and whenever they decide to respond to my 9 day old support question about the other items.

This is honestly the most frustrating customer service experience I've ever had. They are cordial and understanding, but waiting days and days between communication is unnerving. Half the time it feels like I'm just being strung along. Obviously they need to either hire more staff (image and dependability is really worth it...) or figure out what's wrong with their support system that makes it take days for a response.

3. I'd just like to update: The lip balm and the molino mini showed up today. Next time I'll get it with a tracking number just to save myself the fretting.

Still waiting on a response from support about my selection for using my store credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.