sudden wave of euphoria

Discussion in 'General' started by dkronnagel, Jan 5, 2009.

1. man, it was just about 10 minutes ago i was looking at my friends myspace, and a sudden wave of euphoria came upon me like no other, i am not on anything at all, i just got the feeling that life will take care of me my boys and everyone i love, and that life is a beautiful thing, and nothing is more beautiful than a game of baseball on a hot summer day, whether it be major league or just a simple pickup game amongst friends, baseball is a beautiful thing. even though i gotta go to school tomarrow, i am kinda happy i am cause i get to see everyone i love, and i get to have good times. 2009 will be the best year of my life i can already tell.

2. I have a feeling 2009 will suck.

There. Have some of my negative vibes.:devious:

3. lol perhaps i shall take them when i want to come back to earth

4. Euphoria.

Friends.

Family.

Baseball.

Hot Summer Day.

school.

Not sure why I picked out those words but cool man have fun at school.

5. I remember playing baseball when I was about 11. My, my brother, the neighbor kid and his sister. 2v2 baseball is not awesome! :(

6. I believe you just had an orgasm.

7. i used to get those waves of euphoria.

and then i became enlightened to what life is really like.

8. I need a wave right about now :(...all I can do is look forward to summer.

so stressed about having to go to school tomorrow

9. AHhahahahahahahaha i laughed sooooooo hard when i read this hahahaha he had an orgasm while looking at his friends myspace page hahahaha omg sooo funny +rep for such a funny post hahaha :smoking::smoking::smoking:

but seriously i agree with bwood 2009 is prob gonna suck IMHO.

10. Sounds like someone turned your Light off. :wave:

Dkronnagel, latch on to these vibes and see how far you can ride. :D