Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sudden Tolerance Raise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kd0G420, Aug 1, 2012.

1. #1 kd0G420, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    I have been a 1-3 time a week smoker until this summer when it has been like almost daily, and for the last week I've been smoking multiple times a day... Like 2-6 times a day. I just smoked 4 swishers and a joint on 4 people like an hour after a swisher with 2 people on it. I was high but not really as high as I should be and I'm already crashing like an hour later. Also I smoke dank although the weed I have no is dank but not as dank as what I usually smoke.

Is this a sudden raise in my tolerance? Or what?

Thanks.

2. Smoke budddd

3. you just answered your own question. You started smoking from 1-3 days a week, then started smoking almost daily, then you started smoking multiple times daily. Sounds to me like an actuall tolerance build up over a period of time instead of a 'sudden' increase.

4. When you are high and want to get higher, youre going to need more weed. Thats the thing. I reccomend you make a big pure joint and smoke it, since your first smoke of the day will be the most potent.

I do toke my bong and i do quite alot of bowls trough the day, but sometimes il just smoke at night. When everything is right :)

5. if you want to save your money/weed, go for a 1-2 week tbreak bro - its kinda annoying but the day you start smoking again after your tbreak you will get super ultra fucked so its worth it

6. [quote name='"DGKush"']

you just answered your own question. You started smoking from 1-3 days a week, then started smoking almost daily, then you started smoking multiple times daily. Sounds to me like an actuall tolerance build up over a period of time instead of a 'sudden' increase.[/quote]

But like a week ago I would get ripped. I just faced 2 joints, one 2 hours ago and one 1 hour ago, and I'm at work right now barely high

7. Have you been smoking on the same bag for a while? You can get a strain tolerance. Also if you only smoke J's/L's then try hitting a pipe. Preferably a bong, powersmoke that and tell me you're not high.

A week is enough to raise your tolerance. Two joints in three hours? That sounds like fairly normal tolerance to me. If you smoke everyday you're not gonna have the tolerance of a 1-3x weekly smoker.

Maybe your bud isn't as dank as you think it is.

8. [quote name='"hotdog585"']Have you been smoking on the same bag for a while? You can get a strain tolerance. Also if you only smoke J's/L's then try hitting a pipe. Preferably a bong, powersmoke that and tell me you're not high.

A week is enough to raise your tolerance. Two joints in three hours? That sounds like fairly normal tolerance to me. If you smoke everyday you're not gonna have the tolerance of a 1-3x weekly smoker.

Maybe your bud isn't as dank as you think it is.[/quote]

I've had three different strains lately. The last two bags haven't been as dank as I usually smoke. My area has had low dank lately but hopefully soon wel'l get some really good bud. Unfortunately I don't have a bong and it's not really an option lol.