Sudden realizations about yourself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allthehype21, Mar 18, 2010.

1. I'll go first:

Just hangin with my sis and I make a comment about "those damn hippies", which prompts her to point out: "Actually, [my name], you smoke weed, don't eat meat, and you literally have a giant peace sign on your shirt right now".

I guess I'm kind of a hippie. I just don't like jam band music or tie-dye. heh.

[​IMG]

Your turn

2. The south park picture with hippies just defintely made my day.

3. I was kickin it in my room with my best friend, and we had just baked for an hour and a half.
    I was real far out of my mind.
    And he looks at me and starts talking about these girls he's been fuckin with, and I was like, "Am I gay?"
    Mainly because the chicks he was talking about were ugly as shit, but everybody else thought they were beautiful.
    So I kissed him, realized I wasn't gay, and lost a friend.
    Great night.

4. Cousin: Damn, (my name), your turning into a pothead.
    Me: What are you talking about? I'm not a pothead, I just like to smoke.
    Cousin: How many blunts have you smoked in the past week?
    Me: Idk, shut up and pass the blunt. (Internal voice:) Damn, I am a pothead.
    (I've been smoking for six years now, idk why the HELL we were having this conversation)

5. Damn you must of been baked as fuck! lmfao!

6. woah thats sum weird shit man

7. i was talking with my friend who was just getting into smoking and he was like wow i'm smoking with a legit pothead, i gave him a weird look and said i'm no pothead. He's like dude u have come to tennis practice high every day this week........and your still captain wtf?. then he's like ur the michael phelps of tennis. and i was like shit i think i am =]. it was an awesome convo

8. so it was a couple years back during my junior year of high school and i got into an in depth convorsation about wee with my current english teacher, it went on for about 15 mins before we were both kind of like "uh oh I said too much" but it was hilarious. he never bothered me about wearing aviators in class again( my eyes get "low" when im blazed)

9. Last semester, i got to my Spanish class absolutely faded, i was like 20 minutes late lol. But the teacher doesnt really care, the whole class was in groups working on a group presentation thing. So i get to my group, and right as i sit down this skanky chick (shes still pretty hot though, lol) goes "you look fucking blazed Kevin" And after she said this there was a couple moments of pure silence in the whole classroom, everybody in my group (like 4 other people) along with the rest of the class hear what this girl said and started glaring at me. Then i said, "So?" And the whole class loled (not sure bout the teacher :confused:) and i ended up getting a new smoking buddy, Jack, (he was in my group) turned out he was baked too, and im actually picking him up in 25 minutes to go for a cruise! :D

10. You should try kissing another dude. Sounds like if you had to ask yourself, and kiss your buddy to find out, there may be something there.. :rolleyes:

11. I lol'd, thats too funny. Tennis high is the fucking best!