Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sudden employment opportunity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, May 24, 2015.

1. #1 milkpuller420, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Hey
    I posted this in the drug test sub topic yesterday , but I didn't receive a response and this is kind of urgent

Height - 6 feet
    Weight - 135
    Skinny (very)
    Light to moderate physical activity
    Drug test around 5/26
    Date of last smoke 5/13

Smoked every day all day (1-2grams/day) for 1 1/2 months until 5/13

Anything I can do to pass!? It's for a job opportunity that I had no knowledge of prior to the last smoke date. Thank you

2. You should of stopped smoking earlier. That's all the advice I can give you, sorry it doesn't help.

3. I dont know about drug testing in general but you might be better off telling them it will be positive for the first time but that you are willing to stop smoking just to get this job (if this is the case lol)

4. #4 PatrickXy6dC, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
    You didn't get a response in the drug testing forum because nobody can tell you if you're going to pass or not.  It's a little late to be worrying about passing a drug test now.

Frankly, I don't think you'll pass, but good luck.

5. Screwed.

"would you like fries with that...?"

6. Get a test at the drugstore and see if you pass/fail a few days before the test. Also, I'd say, work out more than you usually would, since THC is stored in your fat cells.

7. You wont pass, but you also shouldn't have to hide who you are just to get a job. When they mention the test just say you'll test positive for marijuana and as an adult its your personal choice what you do after work. Some people will respect that, and if they don't you don't want to be working for that company.

8. [​IMG]

congrats you don't smoke weed.

9. If your personality changes from work-worthy to worthless because of weed... grow some plants and hush...

10. ^ this

11. It's a job pre employment drug test, not probabtion. Get a QuickFix kit and you'll be set, that's how I got my last job.