Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sucky Strange Sitaution

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Apr 9, 2010.

1. First off i am 18 so stfu to anyone that says different

i just got semi caught i bought a pipe online off this site but i told my rents i was using it to blow bubbles and i was and my plan was to keep it clean so nobody knows wash it with hand sanitizer and then blow bubbles with it...

well i did this and one thing led to another and my dad just took it away so im pissed and have to get a new one...

i checked online and a po box is 40$ for 6 months the lowest available time and then 10 bucks for the pipe and shipping and with 5 extra because i need that for the fake credit card so all in all it would cost 50$ for a 10$ metal and wood pipe...

now i dont have a car and theres no headshops around me so i cant just randomly walk to a headshop...

but the corner store down the street sells pipes but there a family owned buisness that know my rents very well and have warned them about it and the only people that work there are the father and wife...

my problem is how do i ask someone outside of the store for a pipe without getting caught

2. do you have any friends with cars ? have them drive you to a headshop...im sure they wont mind if you smoke them out with your new piece after.

3. You can just order another pipe/bong and mail it to a postal office next to you. They will hold it for a max of 30 days I think and when u go pick it up show some id that u are who u say u are and ur gravy.

4. I suggest not trying to sneak buying a piece and only smoke with friends outside of the house until you can move out. Apparently your parents disapprove so respect them and don't bring it in the house.

I also would be saving up to get a car rather than wasting money on pieces...