Sucks!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nessa6565, Oct 2, 2009.

1. i wanna get high TONIGHT!! it shouldn't be this hard getting weed in LBC. one of my friends is drunk in LA. his dealer just left for LA. my dealer isn't replying to me or my friend. i recently lost my cell phone and all my friends numbers so i can't contact any of them. i went on facebook and got some of my friends numbers through there but they don't know anyone. my other friend in newport isnt smoking tonight and his dealer can't get any tonight. this girl i used to smoke with is in ukraine, go figure.
    i guess god doesnt want me to smoke tonight. LAME!! i'm close to driving around and asking " stoner-looking " people but I don't think i'm THAT desperate. yet.

thoughts?

2. ...just w8 till tomarrow, friday is the best day to green up

3. wait for it, the weed gods are telling you to wait. hahahaha your high will be bomb tmrw. but it is weird how its this hard for you atm. especially in lbc. usually you can walk down cph and just ask. haha

4. yah. it's 1045pm. tonight isn't happening. im glad to hear encouragement for tomorrow lol. im going to to smoke myself handicapped.