Sucking cawk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blunt_Shredder, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Can girls explain to me how sucking a monster cawk is like? I'm curious.

2. Why would you want to know this? Are you trying to boost your self esteem by reading replies, that you yourself have a "monster cawk"?

3. nailed it. Or he's probably hoping to get some hot girls to describe gibing a blowjob so he can fap fap fap like an old perv

4. You're an obnoxious prick. I was just trying to better understand female psychology.

5. youre an obvious idiot. why dont you tell them youre feeling out there buttocks sensory reflex by having them lift their skirts and let them spank you? Thats innocent enough right?

6. WTF is wrong with you. Take ur mind out of the gutter.

7. I'm curious too. Go on, ladies. ;)
    :smoking:

8. yo blunt shredda ill pass some of deze hoes ya way when im done. belee dat ill have em explain it to ya while dey goin down.

9. LOL thats sick.

10. choking. its like choking. and you gotta pay extra attention not to drag your teeth!

11. Do you enjoy it? Why would girls wanna suck monster cawk if it feels like choking?

12. I don't know. To get some action? It doesn't really appeal to me, i like a decent size, but not so big you can't deep throat.

13. I don't get the question :confused_2:

14. What's a 'cawk'? :confused:

15. I think he means this stuff

[​IMG]

Though I don't know why you'd put it in your mouth.

16. well isn't it obvious? you squeeze it and some nasty tasting white paste shoots down our throat.

its da best. :cool:

17. Lol :laughing:

18. Another quality post by makeitsleet :rolleyes: