Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suckers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BlaqueWhyteGrei, May 2, 2011.

1. So I stopped by the dispensary to grab some treats and I seen the suckers they had, upon picking one up to examine it and browse through flavours one of the folks working there told me I'd be better off going with the brownies or other goodies. He said that you can only put so much product into the cannadibles and that the suckers weren't all that potent compared to the other munchies. I of course took his advice and grabbed a cocoa crispies treat, but what're your thoughts on the matter? Do the blow pops just blow?

2. Well its like the guy said, the composition of the suckers don't allow for much THC to be infused with them so they won't get you nearly as high as some brownies

3. Your dispensary 'tender is seriously misinformed, that's so untrue it hurts my head! He was likely trying to convince you into a more expensive purchase, leaning you towards edibles which cost a little more per unit. That, or he was making excuses for an inferior product, and was concerned you wouldn't be impressed with their results. Edible quality at different dispensaries, varies quite a lot more than it really should.

What he probably meant, or could have explained better, is that the pops your dispensary carries are a (hopefully) more cost-effective method of medicating, where they hold a lower dose. Rather than implying they are weak because they 'have to be', which isn't the case at all.

A tiny candy the size of a jelly bean, properly made, can potentially knock even the heaviest tokers out. I have to cut the dose I use personally per candy back, decreasing the potency, for most folks.

4. well said.. had a local disp guy tell me the same thing (had done my research on this place before going) he swayed me from one edible (was a carmel chunk for $5.00 vs a weird edible peanut butter coffee thing.. since it was my 1dt time there he gave me the 5$ carmel thing free since I was going to get the 7$ other one.. ) I told him I have a very HIGH tolerence and edible dont do much to me..
    He was very popular on the feedback on a local pot ratings site and I went with his advised.. he was one of the first disp employees who was not there just to get more cash from you and actually it felt like a medical marijuana shop should..