sucker punched!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wakenbake4200, Sep 18, 2008.

1. So today me and my friends were riding home after picking up a dime of dro. my friend decided to stop at the gas station and get some munches and me and my other friend went and sat on this bench in the church parking lot. i heard a car behind me and thought it was a cop so i dropped my cigarette and then i see its just some black people in a car.so i pick my ig back up and they stop and ask if i smoked weed. i said yea and they asked if i wanted to match them a blunt. i told them i didn't have enough weed so they said they would cover it. and im about to get out my weed when out of no where i get hit in the jaw. at first im dazed but i quickly come to my senses as there getting in the car laughing. i was about to pick up this brick from behind me and throw it at there back windshield but then i thought it would be better if i didn't n case they had guns. i got there liscence plate but i decided not to call the cops.(i dont lke snitches and im not a hippocrit) So now im sitting here baked wondering if i shouldve tried to fight back and knock his ass out! but there were 3 other black guys that looked pretty big so i dont know how that wouldve turned out.

2. Thats why you dont tell shit like that to people you dont know. They prolly rob people for weed like that all the time

3. Hey better stoned @ home and wondering than in hospital & bleeding!

4. Shit man, I grew up in Detroit...if ya did'nt get your ass kicked twice a year by a car load of the homies, something was wrong! Just file it in the experience file, and next time dont get caught slippin. Always gotta be on your P's and Q's out there. Junkies and theives everywhere. Stay on gaurd for the next round and dont look at this one as a mistake...look at it as a LESSON. IMO Much Love.

5. This man speaks the truth.

6. dropped your cigarette cuz you thought it was a cop?

I smell fresh meat. . .

a little too fresh for this site perhaps.

7. I didn't catch that.... fresh indeed

8. fresh meat indeed, ban thee!

9. You beat me too it. :(

10. How old ar you, 16? Stop skipping class.

11. Ha lol good 1!

12. best sucker punch i ever saw, these two kids squared up to fight when i was in highschool, one kid picks up a handful of rocks and throws it up in the air and the other kid looks up, right when he looks up he gets slammed with a haymaker to the nose...perfection:hello:

13. Ahh the ole distraction technique...Bet the dude that got socked learned a valuable lesson that day. IMO Much Love.

14. I never tell people that i have never seen before that i smoke pot. Waaaaaaaay to sketchy. When they asked i would have said no sorry im a youth pastor at the church you where sitting near.

15. That sucks..Luckily they didnt rob you. You never want to tell people that shit unless you know them or atleast know they're legit.

edit: Hey since "dropped your cig since you thought it was a cop" Im guessing your not 18 lol.

16. I saw some shit happen like that once... 'Cept it was 2 kids fightin at a middle skool in WV... Some big ass farm kids... Teacher goes to break it up and just got his shit handed to him. I don't think he even saw it coming. He like - wen to pull the guys arm, and the other one just nailed him dead center in the face. Broke his nose all to shit. Cops came... Made a great story for before school that day though, lol.

17. jus look at it this way.. the car fulla homies punished you for skipping class..

bahahahahhahwhaahaha:D:wave::smoking:

18. some people deserved to be sucker punched. then stomped the fuck out.

19. WHAT! to sucker punch is so fuckin cowardly, rolling with a crew to fuck with people is weak man fucking weak. I rolled with hommies to a fight, like 6v6, but rollin on some kids just chillin is fuckd up.

Thats my Opinion anyways.

20. Hope you learned a lesson kid, maybe that sucker punch will teach you not to speak to strangers geez kid listin to your mother