Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suck Ass Parents! help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klandard, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Well, i'm in college, living in the dorms ( my parents dime tho) they are poppin random tests on me as a condition for them to pay for my education. It's not that im not willing to break long enough to pass the DT, im 3days into a 3wk T-break. But its inevitable i'll get caught,i'm not gonna quit alltogether (MJ is what keeps me from flippin' on them in the first place) should i just tell them i'll get a loan?

2. Ever considered detox? You can buy them in basically any form you can think of: liquid, pill, powder...

This is essentially how it works: Take dose 1-2 hours before drug test. Drink lots of water and urinate often before and after taking the dose. Detox only lasts for a few hours and you'll come up with a clean test if done right.

There should be product-specific instructions on the bottle/box/can though.

3. just do what you gotta do they raised you your whole life and are paying a shit load of money for your education. Either find a way around the tests or just get your shit done

4. I've heard the detox's didn't work? i guess this isn't true. What are some LEGIT brand's? money really isn't an object ;)

5. If money aint an object then just take out that loan.

On a serious note your gonna end up paying like 25000 in loans just for a bachelor's degree. Don't quote me on this tho, but for me even after FA it was still going to be like 3000 per semester plus books. Private university tho.

Otherwise just suck it up an don't smoke.

6. Life is about choices. If you're elligible then get a loan and pay for it yourself and then they can't do a thing about it. If you want them to keep paying for it then you'll have to deal with it. Fake urine is an option, or a clean donor of the same gender.

7. dude Before you finnish your T-Break, piss in a couple water bottles, throw them in your freezer and whip them out whenever you need to do a test
    if you tbreak for long enough you should be clean, and after a few months of tests your rents will probably stop once your clean a couple times

8. Like OSG said if you can get a loan then go for it. If you are gonna be putting your education at risk then you might want to take a break. Prove to your parents that your being responsible in school and maybe they will get off your back a bit.

9. I'll tell you what I tell everybody:
    Just shit in the cup.

10. for sure that would be hilarious lol

11. haha almost shat in the cup for the first DT, but i was clean so HAHA

12. As far as I see it, they are paying for YOU to go to college. That means you play by their rules. I'd just quit smoking to be honest. Or take out that loan and pay your own way.

Good luck with whatever you choose to end up doing though!

Happy Blazin!

13. lmfao.....seriously! Brilliant

14. 1st off, your brain is still developing up until your about 21. Think about it.

2ndly, they can check for flushing, meaning if your using a detox, cover the use of such with a creatine masking agent or check the detox to see if it is included. Most tests check for a protein common in all fresh urine in appropriate levels for sex. Do not freeze samples, they are too easy to contaminate. Plus the long chain molecules of the protein will break down in the heating and cooling process over time. Drink primarily distilled water only. This will hurt, make sure to time allocate your condition and most importantly stay away from saturated fats in your diet. Man up, this shit can kill you if not done correctly. Your moving as much salts, trace minerals, and fats/oils out of your body as possible beforehand. Depending on your body weight, composition, and diet your mileage may vary. The day of or the night before testing follow the label instructions on the detox or agent. Always hold your need to piss in the presence of the tester, do not relax, or look tense; but be visually agitated of the privacy inconveniance.

3rd, College is one of the best times in your life, it can also be some of the darkest days ever. It's really a matter of trust between you and your parents; they think you can't handle weed AND college, it's obvious b/c your on the testing leash. It might quiet your mind to do a little of both weed and not weed. Be yourself. If you were gonna get the loan you'd done it already, kinda late for that now unless your willing to pay the emergency tuition fees. Yeah.
    :smoking:

15. none of this was helpful man... but i bought fake piss. WERE ALL GOOD

16. You'll get busted.
    :wave:

17. HOW? its synthetic urine, on a at home drug test, without any supervision. Ive taken one from them before passed the natural way

18. Well i guess you really have to think about whats more important in your life. Getting high or getting a good education for free (at least to you). If i was you id suck it up and quit, risking your future for weed just doesn't seem like a great idea. Just remember its REALLY hard out there for someone without a good education (trust me)...

19. Man to be honest seeing as u said u don't mind breaking.. I say just break until u get a test.. then right after the test fucking blaze it up for like a week or so and then break again.. rinse and repeat..

sounds hard as fuck.. shit I can't believe i'm sayin it myself, but it beats gettin caught eh

20. By the way, im not trying to get around their test because i feel i can't survive without smoking, but i love weed and these next years i want to be able to smoke when i want, because after that i'll have alot more responsibilities and alot less room for weed in my life, ( i wanna have my fun now)