such thing as transplanting clones too early???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wc1231, Mar 7, 2010.

1. its been about 3 1/2 weeks now and my master kush clones are finally starting to root. some roots are even popping out of the top of the rockwool but i dont see any on the bottoms yet..even though i know my clones now have established roots, even though theyre not showing out the bottom can i transplant them into a bigger rockwool and send them to play with my other babies that are already in the hydro or do i need to wait till roots are popping out the bottom? thanks :) the reason why i dont wanna wait is cuz i added new water and nutes to my current vegging plants and i would like these babies to get a taste of the new fresh nutes and also because i am two weeks away from blooming which means ill have a little more or less than 2 weeks of vegging for my new master clones cuz theyve been LAGGGGIN ON THE ROOTSSSS

let me know! thanks

2. The benefit of hydro is that you don't have to wait until roots become rootbound in the soil in order for you to not disturb its structure when transplanting... If your roots are coming out the top, thats unusual???? but i think you will be fine to transplant, in fact its better to do it early than stuff a bunch of roots in a bigger rockwool cube. I would transplant them now, and possible add some root complex to your solution to get them going... if you haven't been feeding them, then that is probably why the root formation has been slow...... so transplant, give a good feed and nutes, maybe root solution, and you will be on your way.

3. hell yah thanks for the info