such a thing as a shitty strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by leftyace, Jan 9, 2009.

1. schwag comes from being grown and handled bad, correct? so if i grew some bud from schwag seeds it would turn out decent? (hopefully lol). all i have are seeds from some dirty brown mexican weed but i dont want to spend money on online seeds the first time i grow.

2. You probably won't get something amazing, but if properly grown even bag seed can become dank :D

3. #3 Project X, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    Not really, but genetics play a large part in how good the strain is. I'm sure you could grow bud from schwag seeds and have it be better than the bud you got the seeds from, but if do that it's not going to be the same as someone who bought some seeds with good genetics.

4. i grew schwagg a few times, most of the time they were male but i got one female and the finished product was dank

5. my first grow i grew bag seed and ended up with 2 plants. mexican mids seeds like yours. i hope you like waiting because they can take a really long time to flowerup to 4 months! i just got some lowryder#2s and i wish i had done that in the first place dont waste your time with bagseeds indoors not worth your effort and the money for eletricty. go to the alitude seed co there pretty fairly priced and you get them quick! good luck dude!

6. Yes, there is such a thing as a shitty strain.

7. Alright thanks for the help yall. I'm gonna start out with just the bag seed for now, and if I don't have too much trouble with these plants, in a month or two I'll start another grow in another room with some good seed.

8. Just as there are stupid, diseased, and retarded people due to genetics, the same applies to plants. You can even get a fucked up plant from a dank mother if something happened to fuck up the seed's genetics. I started with 1 bagseed and 4 Blue Rhino seeds from highgrade-seeds.com, I was hoping the bagseed would be female but it seems to be male. I was going to see if it was the genetics that made the weed so bad or just the grower, I'm pretty sure it's the grower cuz there were a ton of seeds and stems n shit in there

9. Not on GC, surely???

10. Please don't talk about my relatives like that.